B5 COV Belle & Nate - General Topic June 2019 #1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

She's been involved in 1 or 2 other events, but not like the B4 shows we get now. The famous B2 orgy night several years ago springs to mind...probably the night the RLC barriers came down, but I don't think she's really into girls, she just joins in where the fun is...

Now that she is in a new apartment with a bf I hope there will still be some fun and not just with him.  I hope she has the freedom to go visit the other Barca girls without him.  The recent track record for guys interacting with the girls hasn't been stellar lately. Maybe it will be different with him, maybe it won't. 

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

She's on her period. He doesn't care, apparently..

I think he's German

So he is speaking in the English for her to understand?Could be.In any case it's more interesting to listen things in English.

• Like 1

il y a 3 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

She's on her period. He doesn't care, apparently..

I think he's German

She's already told him she'll have sex in the shower in case there's blood but he's not too keen.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Now that she is in a new apartment with a bf I hope there will still be some fun and not just with him.  I hope she has the freedom to go visit the other Barca girls without him.  The recent track record for guys interacting with the girls hasn't been stellar lately. Maybe it will be different with him, maybe it won't. 

Well I think she'll have to meet them 1st. I'm not aware that she knows any, except maybe Sofie...