Check Out Our Newest Feature! "Photo of the Month Competition" - Go To Read Me/Photo of the Month Competition for Details.
Noldus

B5 COV Belle & Nate - General Topic June 2019 #1

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

291 too many :dodgy:

i agree, never have been a fan of Belle

43 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

sorry for that MR. Harley .  that I posted in this thread but it wont happen again..seeing you never say something about another apt .WHEN YOU ARE NOT IN IT'S OWN THREAD.

i was just jankin your chain Bud all in fun 🙂

5 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

Only that dude who posted incessantly about her. Hopefully he’s Nate to spare us from that.

Agreed.  Thank goodness for the ignore feature, that was unbearable each time she came back.

Welcome back Belle, and to you Nate.  Belle the sparkplug will liven things up a bit on RLC, especially if the apt is located in Barcelona.

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i bet they are more connected than you think

Open-for-Businessc43ddd38b488261a.jpg

• Like 1

"So tasty...I love your sperm" - Belle 2019   😋

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

"So tasty...I love your sperm" - Belle 2019   😋

I love it. Did her come in her mouth and she swallowed?

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Yes he did and she swallowed 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i was just jankin your chain Bud all in fun 🙂

I know I just forgot to put this  😏 on 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

LOL why wouldn't she.....she's top of the line material !!

ohh wow belle, she lost some weight nice to see her with a guy wow this will be a popular place

Belle makes me think in Rosemary..would love to see Rose in similar fashion,she it's almost as wild but more pretty.Personaly i  enjoy when the couples in vacations house recieves old rlc residents from Barca houses that we only seem them in shows and with girls,kinda feels like...finaly seing this girl true intimate life with partner.Would say my top three wish for residents are..Anna,Rebeca and Rose.

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Belle makes me think in Rosemary..would love to see Rose in similar fashion,she it's almost as wild but more pretty.Personaly i  enjoy when the couples in vacations house recieves old rlc residents from Barca houses that we only seem them in shows and with girls,kinda feels like...finaly seing this girl true intimate life with partner.Would say my top three wish for residents are..Anna,Rebeca and Rose.

I think Rosie is single, she is busy playing poker, looks like she is doing this pro for a living now. Maybe one day she will be back, or maybe she will come visit Belle.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I think Rosie is single, she is busy playing poker, looks like she is doing this pro for a living now. Maybe one day she will be back, or maybe she will come visit Belle.

Rose is so sexy and cute,and she also have this crazy,wild side like Belle.The problem is because the house is in Spain Think Rose will only apear if rlc pays her,Probrably if the house was in Russia things would be easy.