Couples on Vacation B #5 - Pictures (2019)

On 10/6/2019 at 11:08 PM, letsdothis said:

Hey Beaf. Are you aware this is a premium-only apt? That means that in
order to access any camera in this apt, and there are no free cams, you
must have an RLC subscription. And, if you post pictures from a paid
cam, the person risks losing their sub, plus all the money they paid for
it and being banned by RLC.

So, it's not likely we'll see any media from this apt anytime soon. Maybe,
sometime in the future, if someone gets banned, or they stop paying for
their sub, they will post what they've recorded. We can only hope. 😊

And yet, I just downloaded seven videos from premium only apartments today... Hmm.  I wonder your motivation for continually posting this message.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, p4design said:

And yet, I just downloaded seven videos from premium only apartments today... Hmm.  I wonder your motivation for continually posting this message.

For this reason: He got banned from RLC for posting them. Keep reading.

13 hours ago, Vahid Ferari said:

hey guys .Unfortunately Rlc banned me.but I want buy another account and continue to share videos for you . if there is anyone who help me about ways that Rlc found  me and banned me and  is there a way to get around them? 😀

12 hours ago, billiboy said:

Beside the watermark in the lower left corner, which you covered with your watermark 'ferari', there is a dot pattern all over the screen, which appears and disapears randomly. Both features, watermark and dot pattern, contain a digital signature, which makes it easy for RLC to identify the user/account who recorded the video. So far there is no proven way to get aroung beeing identified by RLC. 

I assume that not only your account is blocked by RLC, but also your IP address, i.e. even if you were able to buy another account, you will still be blocked.

However, in case you are able to get another account, I recommend not to continue sharing videos - at least not in the open forums -, as you will be banned by RLC again immediately. According to the Mods, it should be safe to post in CC's premium section, but there is no guarantee.
If you post in the premium section, only premium members (like yourself) can see the posts, but it seems to be much safer.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, letsdothis said:

For this reason: He got banned from RLC for posting them. Keep reading.

Not all of the seven videos I downloaded came from the poster you quoted.  Nevertheless, the question isn't whether people get banned or not.  It is well documented that people do get banned, but you don't post warnings to those who post the videos. You discourage those who ask for the videos to be posted. Again, I question your motives.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, p4design said:

Not all of the seven videos I downloaded came from the poster you quoted.  Nevertheless, the question isn't whether people get banned or not.  It is well documented that people do get banned, but you don't post warnings to those who post the videos. You discourage those who ask for the videos to be posted. Again, I question your motives.

Quite the contrary, P4, I want people to ask for videos. I simply was letting
him know why he might not see any get posted anytime soon, which was
the reason given in my original post. I have no secondary, underlying,
undisclosed, undivulged, unexpressed or ulterior motive. You can question
until the cows come home, the answer will still be the same.

• 2 weeks later...
  • StnCld316 changed the title to Nelly & Bogdan - Pictures