R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread June #2

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Models from Russia are still on Chaturbate, so this may be an RLC problem and not a Russian government censorship problem. Maybe some of RLC's business practices didn't go over so well with  some people in Russia.

I don't think the new law in Russia is the trigger either. That shouldn't come into effect until novemer. Or did i got this wrong?

It is very likely now that for RLC happened what some other cam sites have experienced so weeks ago. Maybe there's just someone official in Russia who's pushing this now. I guess, VHTV could be the next?

Nice ending of the R1 thread. It's apparently an american thread run by neo-nazis, white thrash, KKK etc. who believes the landslide in 2020 isn't going to happen. Kristy's bf draw the swastika for this audience. He hit the nail. Defying reality is a trademark of the buttom of society. Go girls, you can do it. Don't allow the Groping Old Perverts (GOP) to get away with it. Favorite song now is Elvis: Jailhouse rock, written by a black woman.

2 hours ago, ceilinna said:

Has anyone made contact with RLC to find out what happened?

No one will get a straight answer from RLC.  They have never been straight forth on much communication in the past.  Can't see them changing the rhythm.