R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread June #2

11 hours ago, northguy said:

RLC mail: They claim, that it's possible for the closed apartments to reopen in the future. 

Sounds very unlikely, and kind of manipulating costumers into continued membership.

It borders a scam in my mind.

''The possibility of their participation in the project is not ruled out in the future.''

I didn't read it necessarily that way North...I may be some might move to a different country. Like you, I don't think any of the Russian apts they closed will reopen in the future...

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

''The possibility of their participation in the project is not ruled out in the future.''

I didn't read it necessarily that way North...I may be some might move to a different country. Like you, I don't think any of the Russian apts they closed will reopen in the future...

I get your point Naga. But the girls only get the rent paid, so they have jobs. It would be highly unlikely for them to move to Europe.

My girl Kristy has a good job (I presume), so she won't be moving. I think R1 is 100% dead. Have a good day my friend (and the rest of you).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, northguy said:

I get your point Naga. But the girls only get the rent paid, so they have jobs. It would be highly unlikely for them to move to Europe.

My girl Kristy has a good job (I presume), so she won't be moving. I think R1 is 100% dead. Have a good day my friend (and the rest of you).

I agree, some of the residents do have jobs, and it would be difficult for them to up sticks, but many don't, as far as I've seen...I only really followed R1 out of the apts we lost, though, tbh..The R2 girls can't work...or if they do, they must get 250 days holiday a year!...😏

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree, some of the residents do have jobs, and it would be difficult for them to up sticks, but many don't, as far as I've seen...I only really followed R1 out of the apts we lost, though, tbh..The R2 girls can't work...or if they do, they must get 250 days holiday a year!...😏

Sorry to be obcessed with Kristy, but her work means everything to her. She's so fit because of that, takes a lot of discipline, but the reward is that she's well respected and has a good working life and is independent. She didn't move in with bf. She won't give that up for RLC.

And many of the other girls are in the same situation I guess. Money isn't everything in life, maybe except for the lazy ones, and that's not clever.

2 minutes ago, northguy said:

Sorry to be obcessed with Kristy, but her work means everything to her. She's so fit because of that, takes a lot of discipline, but the reward is that she's well respected and has a good working life and is independent. She didn't move in with bf. She won't give that up for RLC.

And many of the other girls are in the same situation I guess. Money isn't everything in life, maybe except for the lazy ones, and that's not clever.

I agree, Kristy won't move...and there's nowt wrong with being obsessed with Kristy :biggrin:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree, Kristy won't move...and there's nowt wrong with being obsessed with Kristy :biggrin:

607821644_Skrmbillede2019-06-27kl_18_18_51.png.ee45b6452afb74127f985c0f3cab1107.png

The worst you can do is to post personal things on the internet.

This is me watching Kristy, revealing a bad habit.

The grey hair is age. Notice the ability to focus.

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 5:34 PM, northguy said:

You guys know a lot of these girls in their private life, you must be fluent in Russian. Most of the girls and couples have now tough life ahead of them, they can no more lie on the bed or couch all day and watch TV, laptop and phone. They have to find work to earn their living. So sad and probably also difficult.

15 hours ago, Calle said:

You guys know a lot of these girls in their private life, you must be fluent in Russian. Most of the girls and couples have now tough life ahead of them, they can no more lie on the bed or couch all day and watch TV, laptop and phone. They have to find work to earn their living. So sad and probably also difficult.

To translate a russian text in google is very easy.

They have all had jobs, just lost the free rent, but never could live of that.

The worst for R1 tenants is, that they probably can't live together anymore.

We only give true valor to things when we lost them..miss watching Kristy,Mara and some of guests of house.They were a important "face","representation" of rlc.It takes long long time to have residents as charismatic and liked.Hope somehow R1 returns.Its the only roommates houses that deserves a return.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, northguy said:

Yes ze, but they will never return.

Indeed seems that way my friend.We kinda expected them to stay forever and watch them live and grow in cams But in this cam sites we usualy don't have that privilegie,some Will stay some years and that's it,But of course this end was very abrupt because took all them(in those house and many others)at same time.But well life goes on and with time(and if Rlc survives)we gona create new connections.