R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread June #2

A little update to R1 die hards. Unfortunately Kristy is still with the same guy, she is not strong enough to find something better, you can't always get what you wish for. She is still with the other girls, very good. Alana is a full blown fashion girl, all about appearance. Maracuya is gone under the radar, and the big surprice is Rosalie has gone lesbian, which isn't easy i Russia these days.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, northguy said:

A little update to R1 die hards. Unfortunately Kristy is still with the same guy, she is not strong enough to find something better, you can't always get what you wish for. She is still with the other girls, very good. Alana is a full blown fashion girl, all about appearance. Maracuya is gone under the radar, and the big surprice is Rosalie has gone lesbian, which isn't easy i Russia these days.

I don't quite understand what you have against Kristys BF. He made a decent impression, especially if you compare him to the guys Kristy used to have in the apartment before.

That we can not observe the development of Rosalie I find the most sad. I guess, This would have been interesting. It's such a shame the girls aren't in the project anymore. Particularly sad because of Maracuya, she was really outstanding. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, northguy said:

Thanks for the update...Can I believe you about Rosa?...😏

Can you're next update be 'Ex R1 girls set up shop in Barca' please...😁

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

To Alladino: Just my point of view, some agree, some don't. I'm not alone  in the point of view, that she could do better. My conclusion is, that she's not strong enough to get a better partner, but R1 is over, so no point in arguing. Have a nice day Alladino.

To Nagachilli: I'm not bullshitting about Rosalie, seen pictures of her new female partner, they seem very happy. But the thrill is that she ended her relationship with her then boyfriend shortly after she moved in at R1, so it was in this period she realized her sexuality, we didn't know then.

As always have fun guys.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, northguy said:

To Alladino: Just my point of view, some agree, some don't. I'm not alone  in the point of view, that she could do better. My conclusion is, that she's not strong enough to get a better partner, but R1 is over, so no point in arguing. Have a nice day Alladino.

To Nagachilli: I'm not bullshitting about Rosalie, seen pictures of her new female partner, they seem very happy. But the thrill is that she ended her relationship with her then boyfriend shortly after she moved in at R1, so it was in this period she realized her sexuality, we didn't know then.

As always have fun guys.

Thanks North...I don't follow any of the R1 girls on social media...so it came a a bit of a surprise

5 hours ago, northguy said:

As always have fun guys.

Rosalie isn't in a lesbian relationship... you've misunderstood her comment.

14 hours ago, Alladino said:

But you have to admit, Kristy and the Angels were a damn good cast. 

If RLC were any good now, we would all have moved on, found something else interesting. That doesn't seem to be the case.

Remember Elvis still has fans though he disappeared in 1977.

• Upvote 1

On 11/11/2019 at 12:06 AM, northguy said:

Ash: Everyone can make mistakes, but I think I didn't here. Rosalie presents her officially as "podruga",  meaning lover/partner.

I'm not following them on social networks, and I may wish it was true for Rosalie ☺️, but I'm afraid you might be wrong here.

"Podruga" means just simple female FRIEND, not lover/partner. Kristy/Mara/Alana are the same friends (or "podrugi" in Russian) for Rosalie, too.

• Like 5