B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza and Tom - General Topic June 2019 #2

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i would like to read where Belle never lets her boyfriend fuck another girl while they are here.  it's not natural and takes all the real life out of it!  only in a true swingers environment is something like that going to happen.  no girl is just going to let her boyfriend fuck another girl and if she does, she needs her freaking head examined!!  i don't want to continue to read how B5 has become just another B3.  i like the idea of the couples on vacation apartment but not if its always going to be where all the girls in all the other Barca apartments are going over there to make the BS shows like yesterday.  let the couples entertain but stop the fake 3somes and 4somes and moresomes!!

Sadly will happen a lot,Sophie still lots of months left(sadly)..so the crap shows in B5 will continue.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

would like to read where Belle never lets her boyfriend fuck another girl while they are here.  it's not natural

Sorry God. I didn't realise you were the moral arbiter here. We have 2 genuine swinging couples here who don't play by those rules. Last night in B5 dominates the whole of RLC for viewing figures. RLC is a business. Barcelona is more so. If Nate and Belle are OK with it, that is what matters. The world is full of people who condemn others for not following their moral code and that's a world of hate. Belle and Nate are adults and their choices are their own.
You do want you think is right and you do have a right to say it but don't say it is not natural. It's just not natural for you. It was very natural for Bohemians and there is quite a genuine bunch of Bohemians forming the core of the St Petersburg contingent.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

does anyone know if last night was the first time that Nate has ever met Sofie?

I feel a lot of this people know ones another,in this case no ideia,and honestly in any case the show would happen exactly the same way,you watch a Sophie show(or a lot other Barca girls)from months,years ago and it's exactly the same thing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Sorry God. I didn't realise you were the moral arbiter here. We have 2 genuine swinging couples here who don't play by those rules. Last night in B5 dominates the whole of RLC for viewing figures. RLC is a business. Barcelona is more so. If Nate and Belle are OK with it, that is what matters. The world is full of people who condemn others for not following their moral code and that's a world of hate. Belle and Nate are adults and their choices are their own.
You do want you think is right and you do have a right to say it but don't say it is not natural. It's just not natural for you. It was very natural for Bohemians and there is quite a genuine bunch of Bohemians forming the core of the St Petersburg contingent.

you can call me what you want to, but just because you want to see it, doesn't make it natural.......end of story!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you can call me what you want to, but just because you want to see it, doesn't make it natural.......end of story!

Are you a zoologist? Please tell me how you determine natural? 100 years ago many things that are now considered "natural" weren't then - mainly because people confuse "conventional" with "natural". We did humans cover a wide spectrum of sexuality and the number of fetishes is in the 100s. You can see groups of people here on RLC who clearly enjoy multiple sexual partners at the same time so for them it is "natural". Whether it is wise depends on who they are?