B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #3

1 minute ago, studev3131 said:

From a customer experience standpoint has RLC emailed a new newsletter with an official explanation?

No nothing at all from them so far, and honestly I really don't any explanation from them either.

il y a 4 minutes, studev3131 a dit :

From a customer experience standpoint has RLC emailed a new newsletter with an official explanation?

You must be joking, customer communication is one of their weakest points.

5 hours ago, Sergio said:

someone says it's a problem of Russian law, VHTV has all the apartments in Russia and right now there are 39 apartments online

Bold 1: not true. The majority yes but 8 aren't there.. And almost sure then more 5 aren't also there
Bold 2: 36 (the other 3 aren't online.. already for a very long time and doubt they will come back)

Just now, Fagen said:

Still out with Numi and Diva is my guess

Thanks Fagen.  With all the crap that's been going on with RLC and with my working on to do lists for my employees for the next few days and getting ready for my surgery tomorrow I never even realized they were gone.  

3 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

You must be joking, customer communication is one of their weakest points.

I've got to disagree with you there Sierra.  They communicate a big F U to us every single day. :biggrin:

• Like 1

il y a 27 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

I've got to disagree with you there Sierra.  They communicate a big F U to us every single day. :biggrin:

🤣 That is true lol

And a few hours ago, I guess the Russians delivered a F U back to them and they lost their apartments in Russia.

But I believe RLC are owned by either Russians or Russian-speaking owners based in Eastern Europe so they should not be screwed that hard by Putin.

3 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

🤣 That is true lol

And a few hours ago, I guess the Russians delivered a F U back to them and they lost their apartments in Russia.

But I believe RLC are owned by either Russians or Russian-speaking owners based in Eastern Europe so they should not be screwed that hard by Putin.

I'd really like to know the whole true story but I doubt we ever will.  

18 minutes ago, Noldus said:
WWW.FORBES.COM

President Putin has now signed the Russian Internet Law, enabling the country to cut off the world wide web if required, centralizing Russia's...

Thanks for the article Noldus.  I just read it and it's clear as mud now.😫

il y a 16 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

I'd really like to know the whole true story but I doubt we ever will.  

Yes, we can only guess and put pieces together.

My guesses are that:

1. They withdrew from Russia due to the potential Rus-net situation, thus disconnected their Russian apartments. Maybe they will open up more apartments in Spain or Italy, maybe also Czech Republic.
  2. They are re-modelling their business plan. Maybe they want to focus more on houses with more girls or have apartments with English-speaking tenants which makes sense because I believe most of their audience are not Russian/Ukrainian natives.
  3. They are scaling down due to perhaps a drastic drop in memberships count or change in ownership. A totally different direction in leadership up at the top.

But over the past month, we did see several issues propping up here and then. The closure of B3 and addition of B5. 

I am also waiting to see if any of the popular girls (past & current) will set up their own website. 

If anyone has any update on this, please kindly inform the rest of us via this forum ☺️

4 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Yes, we can only guess and put pieces together.

My guesses are that:

1. They withdrew from Russia due to the potential Rus-net situation, thus disconnected their Russian apartments. Maybe they will open up more apartments in Spain or Italy, maybe also Czech Republic.
  2. They are re-modelling their business plan. Maybe they want to focus more on houses with more girls or have apartments with English-speaking tenants which makes sense because I believe most of their audience are not Russian/Ukrainian natives.
  3. They are scaling down due to perhaps a drastic drop in memberships count or change in ownership. A totally different direction in leadership up at the top.

But over the past month, we did see several issues propping up here and then. The closure of B3 and addition of B5. 

I am also waiting to see if any of the popular girls (past & current) will set up their own website. 

If anyone has any update on this, please kindly inform the rest of us via this forum ☺️

Your guesses make sense but you're talking about a VERY expensive undertaking.  There are now a lot of apartments that have to be closed, dismantled and stripped and a lot of residents that have to either be relocated or compensated and sent home.  Then to acquire and outfit new apartments somewhere else and move tenants or recruit new ones.  WOW, that's a big job and now that they have at least temporarily cut our subscription price almost in half where is all that money going to come from?