B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #3

il y a 59 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

Well gents I'm going to call it a night.  I may be on for a short time in the morning but Monica is picking me up to take me to the hospital around 9 and I don't expect to be back before late afternoon.  Wish me luck.

Well hopefully the doc will tell you you are healthy as fxxk & therefore wasting his time so get the fxxk out of his sight :biggrin:

hello all, i'm not going to bother you that much and i don't care about Damira and Diva coming home after they have drained all the money out of their marks pockets, but what i do want to know is this........

how many apts did you all lose?

what apts are left exactly?

when is RLC going to call it quits with the current cast they have?  They will not survive!!!

i could care less if Leora, and several of the other couples apts have vanished.......it was way past time for them to go and be replaced!!

R1 is sad for a couple of people but by no means to the majority.

R2......who the fuck cares about those losers!!

Eva's apt was as stale as month old bread!  i could go on and on but you all know that already..

if someone feels good about what has happened, please let me know.  If someone else thinks it was about time for this to happen, let me know that as well.

i'm going to bed so you all can enjoy the workers that have been out all night emptying the riches pockets!!