B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #3

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

To be honest, I don't know. It was the plan, but think Amalie will be in B1. But since they have not unpacked, it is likely that they will move to B4 soon

Thank you for that. 

Another fine message brought to you by "Noldus-Toldus"!!

34 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

So let me see if I have this straight.  Karla comes all the way from B4 just to sit on the sofa and play with her phone right next to 3 other girls sitting on the sofa playing with their phones.  Have I got that right?😒

if you say so!  i believe that Karla being there tonight has nothing to do with any kind of show.  I believe she came there for what they are going to do outside the apartment tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

if you say so!  i believe that Karla being there tonight has nothing to do with any kind of show.  I believe she came there for what they are going to do outside the apartment tomorrow.

Maybe so but why waste a perfectly good show night?😉

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Inna was finally able to get Inna her room, now I guess we will find out if she has a Inna or and Outta. I know she has Outta the apartment down pat, so lets see what she is like Inna the apartment. I hope she knows what to do to take care of that INNA, and we won't have watch the Outta site and mind.

You're loving this aren't you...:biggrin:

• Like 1