B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #3

6 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Thanks Fagen.  With all the crap that's been going on with RLC and with my working on to do lists for my employees for the next few days and getting ready for my surgery tomorrow I never even realized they were gone.  

Good luck with your op today Dont...🤞

• Like 1

il y a 16 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Good luck with your op today Dont...🤞

Oh that is why he is going to the hospital today, I thought he was just heading for a checkup.

Thanks for paying attention Naga, this proved RLC's shitstorm hasn't gotten into your head yet 😏

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Oh that is why he is going to the hospital today, I thought he was just heading for a checkup.

Thanks for paying attention Naga, this proved RLC's shitstorm hasn't gotten into your head yet 😏

Well, as I said, apart from R1, all the other apts I follow are still here, at half the cost!...:biggrin:

• Like 1

considering the price update for the subscription, I think the disappearance of apartments in Russia is official, I can't imagine what RLC can do to keep customers, or maybe yes

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sergio said:

considering the price update for the subscription, I think the disappearance of apartments in Russia is official, I can't imagine what RLC can do to keep customers, or maybe yes

RLC should Pay the Customers for Subscribing.   Turnabout is Fair Play.   :biggrin:

• Like 1

So RLC have converted my replay time to account time.. no probs but I have lost a lot of aparments.. anyone else have this problem.. how can i get them back?