différence between standard and premium ?

Thestache

hello

I was wondering, what are the differences between a standard and a premium account ?

(not the replay, not the motion stuff, not the premium appartments...)

my question is, do premium peoples have more cameras than standard peoples ?
in the regular appartments :c

2 hours ago, Thestache said:

hello

I was wondering, what are the differences between a standard and a premium account ?

(not the replay, not the motion stuff, not the premium appartments...)

my question is, do premium peoples have more cameras than standard peoples ?
in the regular appartments :c

Standard has lesser Apartments to view and less on RLC's Site capabilities, where Premium gets every Apartment and more functionality of the RLC Site.  To me it's just a Cash Grab on RLC's part.  As long as you pay to view you should have all the Functionality the Site Provides. It's discrimination.

Instead of it being Reallifecam it should be Reallife Scam.

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Standard has lesser Apartments to view and less on RLC's Site capabilities, where Premium gets every Apartment and more functionality of the RLC Site.  To me it's just a Cash Grab on RLC's part.  As long as you pay to view you should have all the Functionality the Site Provides. It's discrimination.

Instead of it being Reallifecam it should be Reallife Scam.

so... for example, if we take... Nelly and Bogdan' appartment, premiums won't have more cameras in this appartment than standard ?

3 minutes ago, Thestache said:

so... for example, if we take... Nelly and Bogdan' appartment, premiums won't have more cameras in this appartment than standard ?

A Standard Membership only lets you see 18 Apartments where as a Premium Membership you get to see all 24 Apartments.