Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #19

5 minutes ago, dogmycat said:

Putin sent the flowers in recognition of his national treasure..Leora. He walked over to Pablo and reached behind his right ear and deactivated him.

Please re-post the video where Putin puts his arm around her and sniffs her hair. We non-subs always miss these events now. ☹️

Thank you in advance! 🤣

• Like 4

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Please re-post the video where Putin puts his arm around her and sniffs her hair. We non-subs always miss these events now. ☹️

Thank you in advance! 🤣

Perhaps later Foamy, there is a loud commotion at my front door...anyone know what :  Вы мертвая собака! means??

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, dogmycat said:

Perhaps later Foamy, there is a loud commotion at my front door...anyone know what :  Вы мертвая собака! means??

Probably a  secret Russian Inteligence code.I think you are supposed to reply, " cykа блять! "

(Especially if Paul is at your door...)

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Probably a  secret Russian Inteligence code.I think you are supposed to reply, " cykа блять! "

(Especially if Paul is at your door...)

They did not like your reply.......After my ass kicking......I gave them your whole name including you middle initial.  Comrad Squirrel!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, dogmycat said:

They did not like your reply.......After my ass kicking......I gave them your whole name including you middle initial.  Comrad Squirrel!

Normally with such a high profile agent as his squirrelness Putin likes to be present and "hands on" so to speak .......This outrageous breach of Diplomacy is not finished yet my friends.....expect claims and counter claims through the usual or in our case unusual channels. Repercussions will follow and could be severe.

• Like 4

Now that security is down while all three of the tenants are away being questioned I can get things done around the apartment like chew up some wires on Paul's equipment and maybe get moved into the bedroom closet and out of the panty drawer. Living with this squirrel and he's nuts all over the place has been a nightmare to say the least and he smells funny. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, scutus said:

Maybe Putin is responding to our cyber attacks  that I read about on the opening pages of the various browsers ! 

Of course we know that all our " news" is accurate , and factual !!

In November Russia is supposed to be Disconnecting from the World Wide Web and have their own Independent Internet.  Don't know if this will have an effect on the Apartments Broadcasted from Russia or not. We'll just have to wait and see what happens when the time comes.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Now that security is down while all three of the tenants are away being questioned I can get things done around the apartment like chew up some wires on Paul's equipment and maybe get moved into the bedroom closet and out of the panty drawer. Living with this squirrel and he's nuts all over the place has been a nightmare to say the least and he smells funny. 

You mean he smells clean and has impeccable personal hygiene, of course that odour would be totally alien to a creature of your low hygienic expectations .🙀

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

You mean he smells clean and has impeccable personal hygiene, of course that odour would be totally alien to a creature of your low hygienic expectations .🙀

At least the two of us together could fit in the drawer. You're so tubby they keep you on the balcony 😁

• Like 3