B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #4

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you tell her Bud!!  i'm sure if you offered to buy her round trip tickets to where you are, she would come and do just that for you.  just make sure the wifey is gone with her friends or a family member somewhere lmao

if I would buy Amalia a ticket here .she would never leave  and then she would tell Pam. and all the other girls how good I am. and then they would all want to come to see me..🤣  and the fact I would never cheat on the love of my life... my loving wife..❤️ 

8 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

if I would buy Amalia a ticket here .she would never leave  and then she would tell Pam. and all the other girls how good I am. and then they would all want to come to see me..🤣  and the fact I would never cheat on the love of my life... my loving wife..❤️ 

I love to see a person with a vivid imagination. 😉

2 hours ago, bud2966 said:

its not who is being watch .its like how sofie get top cam for showing. just how to build a tent on her bed with her bed covers . it has nothing to do with how many are watching who cam. but some will say that rlc don't have nothing to do with it .its all by how many are watching that cam.

I know sometimes it seems a little strange who is top cam but I still think it's based on how many is watching a cam. I dont think RLC have someone sitting there deciding who to put at the top. It's why when someone is having sex you will see them go to the top pretty fast.

Just now, Fagen said:

I know sometimes it seems a little strange who is top cam but I still think it's based on how many is watching a cam. I dont think RLC have someone sitting there deciding who to put at the top. It's why when someone is having sex you will see them go to the top pretty fast.

I agree completely Fagen.  I have seen the top cam change as many as 3 times in just half an hour.  That's not the hand of RLC.  It's viewers changing to something better than they were watching.  

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

damn it its my dream and I can dream any way I want to ..but the part about my loving wife.❤️

Just poking a bit of fun Bud.  You're right, you can dream any damn way you want.  We all can.  I also love hearing happily married men talk about their loving wives.  I had that once and miss it more than you know

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

But one thing is strange, right now the livingroom cam 2 in b1 is among the top cam even though no one is there, all girls a sleep. A little strange.

What am I missing here Fagen?  As far as I knew there is only 1 top cam at a time and it changes frequently.  Where do you see more than 1 top cam at a time.