B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #4

4 hours ago, West_California said:

Lovely Amalia in the Tub....She is Always fun.

She needs a guy too though....

Lets send her one...a tall, handsome guy with a Healthy Deep Stroking Shlong like Tom's. That'll put a Grin on her Thingy!

She needs Something.....don't let her Pussay Willow...….

I WILL BE here TO TAKE CARE OF HER..seeing I have been here every day for her ,,and I have not put her down one time. like the one who raised his hand ...

Just now, bud2966 said:

I WILL BE here TO TAKE CARE OF HER..seeing I have been here every day for her ,,and I have not put her down one time. like the one who raised his hand ...

and we can just go back and look at from the time she showed up and see that .but he will say that he never said nothing that put Amalia down. he has said that she is all show girl .and she is but she has never tried to hide by turning away from the cams or just have the best cam in her room just magically go offline not once but two different apartments 

10 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and we can just go back and look at from the time she showed up and see that .but he will say that he never said nothing that put Amalia down. he has said that she is all show girl .and she is but she has never tried to hide by turning away from the cams or just have the best cam in her room just magically go offline not once but two different apartments 

40 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

image.jpeg.ed86f4677a47452ce318dc544ecceb20.jpeg

28 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

Image result for laugh my arse off

My only derogatory comment about her was exactly what you've just posted here...She obviously is a show girl, like many of the others, and I was just stating a fact. So which hand was yours, Bud, from the show of hands?. I make a point of never intentionally personally insulting any of the girls, and certainly nothing like you do,...😒

I apologise for praising her tonight. I didn't know it was against the rules to praise someone once you've already been negative towards them. I happened to enjoy her bate tonight, but maybe that was because there was fuck all else to watch...

But showgirl or not, you've got an attractive girl there, Bud, and I hope you're very happy together...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

image.jpeg.ed86f4677a47452ce318dc544ecceb20.jpeg

yes you know that you have .put her down from day one. for the fact she is and will away be 100x better. then karol was In all three stays .but rlc does have cams now to replace the ones they would need if karol came back .seeing they shut down 16 apt but we all know that karols cams break down when she is on rlc  

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

yes you know that you have .put her down from day one. for the fact she is and will away be 100x better. then karol was In all three stays .but rlc does have cams now to replace the ones they would need if karol came back .seeing they shut down 16 apt but we all know that karols cams break down when she is on rlc  

🤣

I'll just leave this ridiculous 'discussion', if that's what it is, here. I'd hate to see you embarrass yourself again like you have before...All I can say, Bud, is that you must be bored shitless put that old record on the turntable again...What the fuck has Karol got to do with the price of beans! Have a good day...Nite