B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #4

Just now, Noldus said:

Even with 15-20 minutes shopping, B2 are late - maybe they went to the Wet Deck (Sunday Club)

Could be with all that brain power working at once they simply forgot where they were going.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Megan looks like she's struggling to open the bottle. In the party girl era, Megan and Belle were often the first to shed their tops and normally Belle had a race with Lola to be the first to reveal all. If that happens tonight I am prepared to call that a win - in fact even a flash.

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

I'v never in my life seen so many girls have so many problems handling a simple thing like a cork screw.  I've seen it in every one of the GOV apartments.  

And she's not Blond 😉 lol funny when she finally opened it 😉 

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Megan looks like she's struggling to open the bottle. In the party girl era, Megan and Belle were often the first to shed their tops and normally Belle had a race with Lola to be the first to reveal all. If that happens tonight I am prepared to call that a win - in fact even a flash.

Don't forget August 27, 2018, when Anna and Lola had to carry Megan in the door and in bed super drunk

• Like 1

It doesn't look like a big party, maybe it's better that B2 doesn't come, Amina might upset, I hope the orgy starts early, because I have to go to sleep early