Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

Iukss this look pretty bad,we lost more than half of houses and three of the remanding 8 houses are Barca places(that have almost no real life in it and mostly shows after shows).Maybe it's a temporary situation,don't think rlc will survive this way.How much is the  monthly subscription now?And does it included rlc replay?

I am going to give them 3 days to explain CLEARLY what is going on and what is the plan for the future.  If they just ignore THIS issue like they have so often in the past i am done.  I mean permanently.  They may well have known this was coming and told us nothing.  I am pissed.

• Like 4

Honestly of the 8 houses remaining i only like half of them.If the monthly subs was reduced to Lets 20$ then kinda will worth it,curiously to see if now they are in big difficult they will totaly change their treatment towards clients..Seems now is them that needs us...

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

One major question I have to ask isn't it true if an apartment leaves the site you will get the information as soon as you log on to the RLC website but I see no information of any apartments that have been officially announced as leaving

Give time they only have room for just a few comments or they will send out a mass email. 

• Like 3