Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Honestly of the 8 houses remaining i only like half of them.If the monthly subs was reduced to Lets 20$ then kinda will worth it,curiously to see if now they are in big difficult they will totaly change their treatment towards clients..Seems now is them that needs us...

Sad that all the girls, girls, girls apartments in Spain survived.  I would say $6

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, hampelo said:

Sad that all the girls, girls, girls apartments in Spain survived.  I would say $6

Basicaly we have two,maybe three regular,real life houses left..terrible.Prior when all the (repetitive)shows were going on we could just go see another houses,we had choice..now almost no choices.

• Like 2

Fok..35$ for premium&replay And 8 houses,half of them Barca places..VH maybe 30houses and 40$ with replay and video archive include..gona be tuff for them.They need or to reopen the houses or work asap to open tons of new places in Italy,Spain etc.

Just now, firewall said:

lol we have only 8 apartments now and all the russians apartments are gone,

there is just the spain the czech and the italian apartments are back

and the suscription are standard now for 19,99 euro,

and for the premium it's 34,95 euro with replay includes

this is the end of rlc with only 8 apartments

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Fok..35$ for premium&replay And 8 houses,half of them Barca places..VH maybe 30houses and 40$ with replay and video archive include..gona be tuff for them.They need or to reopen the houses or work asap to open tons of new places in Italy,Spain etc.

Prices have changed 

Just now, ze81 said:

yes 35 $ for just 8 apartments it's too expansive I agree

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Basicaly we have two,maybe three regular,real life houses left..terrible.Prior when all the (repetitive)shows were going on we could just go see another houses,we had choice..now almost no choices.

Since we are committed anyways, I will let the subscription run to the end without cancelling.  If they expect me to pay the current rate for 4 usable apartment plus replay (replay  what i may ask) then they are nuts and likely out of business.