Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

1 hour ago, gigou5076 said:

we lost it forever? i hope not come back leora we really like it

Do not become alarmed, this is possibly a serious maintenance situation that has to be addressed, I'm sure it will all come good in the end.......Positive thinking. 

But!! should the worse case scenario occur in which The  Little One does not reappear, then RLC have asked me to stand by as an emergency replacement for her, as I am without doubt as you can see, a fine figure of a person, with outstanding charm, and social graces, who if approached in the right way is not adverse to getting my kit off on camera....Strictly in the cause of art and for the benefit of my fellow members you understand......I also do requests if the price is agreeable.

• Like 6

They should grab all dictators put them in some stinky jail house forever.Must be terrible to live in countries were free of speech is so limited,and your freedom ends were those bastards decide it.Regard Russia hope Putin doesn't  go forward with that crap net thing..seems a very similar act to Cuba and North Korea did,do.

1 hour ago, scutus said:

I bet that dog was a male Rhodesian Ridgeback  !!  😀 That would be humorous all right, Sicko !! But Humorous, 🤣😂🤣😂

Don't knock it unless you have tried it....or have you?...Now that wouldn't be humorous, that would be hilarious :rolleyes:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Do not become alarmed, this is possibly a serious maintenance situation that has to be addressed, I'm sure it will all come good in the end.......Positive thinking. 

But!! should the worse case scenario occur in which The  Little One does not reappear, then RLC have asked me to stand by as an emergency replacement for her, as I am without doubt as you can see, a fine figure of a person, with outstanding charm, and social graces, who if approached in the right way is not adverse to getting my kit off on camera....Strictly in the cause of art and for the benefit of my fellow members you understand......I also do requests if the price is agreeable.

It seems less than a Month ago Leora' Apartment was UM for a 24 Hour Period or Longer.

• Like 5

This apartment along with the others that's having similar problems, will be back online just as soon as Putin except the percentage cut to him from RLC and any other site that needs his approval and after his percentage cut has been paid to him..... and yes I am only guessing and speculating regarding this because right now I have no proof to back up anything I just said

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Pepe said:

2 more apartments went under maintenance

between the under maintenance the vacations apartments and the recent apartments closed it's not good to be member on rlc in this moment ! it's not worth the price

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

What with vacations and maintenance issues, we now have 25% of RLC inoperable.....Perhaps a gesture from RLC regarding a rebate would be welcome.

What!?Some info for their clients that pay them 500$ per year..that's foolish.At best they will put subscription price higher soon.

• Like 1

For whatever reason, there has to be a connection between Leora's apartment and Maya's, they both went off air at exactly the same time, and they are in the same vicinity....I am still of the opinion that it is possibly a localized power cut.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

What!?Some info for their clients that pay them 500$ per year..that's foolish.At best they will put subscription price higher soon.

That is what would be foolish, people will not be willing to pay anymore for an unreliable service.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

the price is already very higher if you want the replay (75 $ for a month) and the service is not very good

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1