Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

19 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Didn't they give out free replay once for some outage a while back. Doubt that happens again. Maybe if we all bitched to them we might have some luck. Can't hurt. They did let me come back from 2 bans.

Third one is the charm..just joking,just joking😁.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Thanks naga,strange,between all the houses in MN and now the full site down,lets hope at least the site returns fast.

yes so many bad things happens on rlc during the past 10 days it's crazy

If the recent claims or rumors of a change in ownership or overall management of the site is indeed factual, there is quite a good possibility of perhaps the server or servers of the site being moved or changed. If in fact so, that could be one reason for the under maintenance issues and now site down issue.

• Like 2

remember that VH had the same problem within the last week.  Came back after about an hour with the base site, other features like the previews took about 24 hours to come back.  502 is generally some form of server failure.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, happyone said:

Maybe everyone just complained too much and they shut it down completely 😏

we have good reasons to complain between all the technical problems there is on this site,

video freeze, cameras constantly reloading or black screen after few minutes welcome to  the new rlc !

• Like 1

It seems that all apartments are now showing the caption " Sorry, something went wrong with your Internet connection....Try Again" I don't think its just applicable to me as I am able to get any other program I select........Anyone else experiencing the same?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

It seems that all apartments are now showing the caption " Sorry, something went wrong with your Internet connection....Try Again" I don't think its just applicable to me as I am able to get any other program I select........Anyone else experiencing the same?

reboot and you will get 502 Bad Gateway

• Like 3