B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #2

Just now, dontgetnone said:

I bet they take him in Sofie's room and play with him together and neither one wil give him much of anything.  

I have elaborate a scenario in one of my last posts just for the fun, let see if it happens or not 🙂

4 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

You mean fucking Sofie silly?  Not a chance.  Amalia maybe and Sofie will play with him and let him eat her pussy but that's all

no this one 2 hours ago on a discussion with harley:

"they will jump in bedroom with amalia sofie and him and then traditionnal massage and kissing then he will probably lick the sofie pussy and fuck amalia after and during this time sofie with play with amalia and masturbate,

this is how I see this night"

these girls are sleeping tomorrow, but I'm going to work, now I have REPLAY so tomorrow I'll see what happened, even if I imagine it, the boy doesn't seem very intelligent to me, but for what he has to do, it's okay, good night to all and I recommend you have fun

Even half dozen bottles of wine can not save this apartment and it's from the doldrums that you are about to watch tonight.

Four drunk girls and a guy will make for three too many drunk girls and lots of sleeping it off.

Just now, firewall said:

no this one 2hours ago on a discussion with harley

"they will jump in bedroom with amalia sofie and him and then traditionnal massage and kissing then he will probably lick the sofie pussy and fuck amalia after and during this time sofie with play with amalia and masturbate,

this is how I see this night"

I think that's pretty accurate.  Not sure about fucking Amalia but we'll see

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I think that's pretty accurate.  Not sure about fucking Amalia but we'll see

for me amalia is in the category of "easy girl" if you see what I mean and specialy when she is drunk this is not sofie for sure