B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #2

in the absence of an alternative as apartments I have a suggestion to the RLC to dismount Sophie I am already angry with her circuses  . 

This girl mocks every one with us Subscription to such one I have no need to pay . Even giving me a no-repayment of 3 years back!

Karina and Amira are both 2md timers, and they know full well what gets them many views and Top Cam. Karina especially knows as she spent many nights with Frank and Jen for that very reason. They have both chosen to not be a part of the Barcelona Project by RLC, but they did not think twice about taking the vacation we paid for to Barcelona, and now it is time for them to go back to great white north and allow some other young beautiful girls who wish to be in Barcelona for the summer to come and have some fun, It is obvious to me that these two may be having fun, but it is not on camera or in this apartment. To me that is very selfish of them as they know full well what this project is about. I am not going to say they have to do anything other than what they have been doing, because that is their choice of course for sure, but for a site that has lost 65% of it's apartments in the last few days, there are far better participants that will please the voyeurs who paying the bills for these vacations and want desperately to be in Barcelona during the summertime at the blink of an eye if asked by RLC.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Alokin76 said:

in the absence of an alternative as apartments I have a suggestion to the RLC to dismount Sophie I am already angry with her circuses  . 

This girl mocks every one with us Subscription to such one I have no need to pay . Even giving me a no-repayment of 3 years back!

They have mainly been chatting.

• Like 1

Sweet Jesus give us a break.  This has been going on for hours now and it's exactly the same over and over.  I leave and come back and nothing changes.  It's awful.  Watching Karina sleep is just as exciting.   

27 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Karina and Amira are both 2md timers, and they know full well what gets them many views and Top Cam. Karina especially knows as she spent many nights with Frank and Jen for that very reason. They have both chosen to not be a part of the Barcelona Project by RLC, but they did not think twice about taking the vacation we paid for to Barcelona, and now it is time for them to go back to great white north and allow some other young beautiful girls who wish to be in Barcelona for the summer to come and have some fun, It is obvious to me that these two may be having fun, but it is not on camera or in this apartment. To me that is very selfish of them as they know full well what this project is about. I am not going to say they have to do anything other than what they have been doing, because that is their choice of course for sure, but for a site that has lost 65% of it's apartments in the last few days, there are far better participants that will please the voyeurs who paying the bills for these vacations and want desperately to be in Barcelona during the summertime at the blink of an eye if asked by RLC.

Like the following that were sent packing without much notice" Kristy, Maracuya, Alana and Rosalie, Nelly and Boggy, Jane, Dick and Jewel, Lana, Asya, and Chole, Ulyana, Yulia and Oliva, Eva and without Sam, Annabelle and without Efim, and Nina and Kira. These participants deserve a paid for vacation to Barcelona, and I am sure they would not think twice about it. Many of them Superstars for RLC. It is about time they take care of those that made RLC and not these space eating Do Nothing Girls.

RANT OVER

• Upvote 1