B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza and Tom - General Topic June 2019 #3 / July #1

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Belle has disappeared for over 24 hours before and this time is no different!

I am not sure she ever has, apart from her 4/5 break in B4, although she's run close many times. Even when Avi was out 36 hours, Belle💗 managed to get back in the afternoon.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I am not sure she ever has, apart from her 4/5 break in B4, although she's run close many times. Even when Avi was out 36 hours, Belle💗 managed to get back in the afternoon.

i'm pretty sure she has and if not it was pretty damn close on several occasions from what i can remember.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

lol it wasn't obvious to me!  it's kind of like the djoko00 person that thinks the Barcelona projects are not fake at all.........you two are totally delusional!!

You know me Harley and delusional is not a term you can use against me. It all depends on the definition of "fake" and in the context djoko was using he was right. So define it one way and I might agree with you, but define it as he did and I won't.

you said.....

19 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Harley you are so full of it. Define fake. Physically Rosie and Belle💗 have been intimate on many occasions as well with 3rd parties. They are best friends which is obvious by the chemistry between them. Would they have sex of camera, probably not. Do they like girls? Well there's a fair bit of evidence to suggest they do. Can they act? Yes of course they can and I might suggest they have deliberately overacted on occasions but they certainly aren't any more fake than anyone else in Barcelona.
Just seeing Belle and Rosie together is a recipe for fun and they have genuine fun.

And you have absolutely no reason to doubt Belle and Nate's relationship so why even start with that. Nate is Belle's BF and has been known about before they came to Barcelona. Harley you need to relax and enjoy yourself.

you admit it yourself that they are fake, just not anymore than anyone else in Barcelona!!

he said.....

19 hours ago, djoko00 said:

yes i do know the rules and when i speak about the girls im talking in general never mention any of the personal details even in private and to clarify things to many people here that the Barcelona project is not fake at all 

i rest my case!!

19 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Harley you are so full of it. Define fake. Physically Rosie and Belle💗 have been intimate on many occasions as well with 3rd parties. They are best friends which is obvious by the chemistry between them. Would they have sex of camera, probably not. Do they like girls? Well there's a fair bit of evidence to suggest they do. Can they act? Yes of course they can and I might suggest they have deliberately overacted on occasions but they certainly aren't any more fake than anyone else in Barcelona.
Just seeing Belle and Rosie together is a recipe for fun and they have genuine fun.

And you have absolutely no reason to doubt Belle and Nate's relationship so why even start with that. Nate is Belle's BF and has been known about before they came to Barcelona. Harley you need to relax and enjoy yourself.

one other thing......do you honestly believe they "probably not" don't have sex off camera when after the first time that Belle and Nate had Sofie over to the apartment (supposedly the first time they ever met.....he and Sofie) he was naked and parading around her and touching her with his dick (i think rubbing it on her was the correct verbiage used) that they don't have sex off camera.  Belle with Rosie and Nate not having sex off camera is a delusional way of thinking.  Belle thinks Nates shit don't stink and it sounds like she wants every girl she knows, to know about it.

42 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Belle on her bed

And finally I get to see Beautiful Brilliant Bootylicious Belle:heart: after dinner 😀😀😀😀❤️❤️❤️❤️ and I can hear the festival outside.