B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza and Tom - General Topic June 2019 #3 / July #1

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yeah that's the figure I'd use as well. But if there were no shows we'd maybe get 5% (or 50% relative) more sexual stuff because they weren't doing shows which would leave of desert of 85% of nothing. RLC can't afford to let that happen least of all now. They are not in any position to take risks. So the girls get paid to entertain but there is no point in watching girls who do nothing. It's just a question of accepting how it has to be and getting on with enjoying the spectacle because if you'd rather go back to the days when girls would just watch TV on a couch for 8 hours every evening, I can't see anybody in their tight mind paying for that again ... although some would.
Now last last night after Belle had gone back to B5, Danira and Amalia served up something that was not only fantastic viewing but something that gave them a great deal of pleasure as well so although it is the minds of the girls to be entertaining who is to say that last night they genuinely wanted to experience each other. 

I agree with you as usual at 90%, what you say is true, the only thing I don't agree with is what happened between Amalia and Danira, the same thing happened at least twenty times, so I guess they don't have need to know them again, the moment is very critical for RLC and they are helping to overcome it, sorry I wanted to answer this

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Amalia was doing everything possible to get Chris to fuck the other girls.

Chris is a grown man and he can make his choices as I would mine. It is possible Rocco (Megan's BF) was not as comfortable on the bed with 2 other girls (don't think it counts as a 4some even if Megan was touching the other girls while they had sex as well). Bu there is a word "NO" and if an adult fails to use it they can only blame themselves. 

But I know I keep repeating myself over this but everybody is different. Don't think that others think the same way as you (And I'm meaning a general you not being specific about any poster here)? They do not have to share your beliefs or your concerns. They are adults and have every right to behave how they choose short of upsetting other people or breaking the law. Swingers are just normal people who enjoy sex with others. There is nothing wrong in that.

I was going to make a political point about the idea that there is such a thing as "right thinking". It is bollocks but I won't get into specifics.

I don't think Belle💗 and Nate need to go to B4. In fact I'd be perfectly happy if they concentrated on the great girls in B1. Does Belle even know the girls of B4? She knows Megan and we saw a little bit of their chemistry last night. 

22 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yeah that's the figure I'd use as well. But if there were no shows we'd maybe get 5% (or 50% relative) more sexual stuff because they weren't doing shows which would leave of desert of 85% of nothing. RLC can't afford to let that happen least of all now. They are not in any position to take risks. So the girls get paid to entertain but there is no point in watching girls who do nothing. It's just a question of accepting how it has to be and getting on with enjoying the spectacle because if you'd rather go back to the days when girls would just watch TV on a couch for 8 hours every evening, I can't see anybody in their tight mind paying for that again ... although some would.
Now last last night after Belle had gone back to B5, Danira and Amalia served up something that was not only fantastic viewing but something that gave them a great deal of pleasure as well so although it is the minds of the girls to be entertaining who is to say that last night they genuinely wanted to experience each other. 

Is tastes,indeed years ago they would do basicaly nothing in cams(old rlc veterans passed for that period),But for the last years the shows also got stagned..would be fine if was two Barca houses for shows and then actualy some barca houses with girls that did what they wanted..but seems rlc only wants one type of Barca deliver.Right now i just want more normal houses,three,four aren't enough,want to see real couples,with their pets,visits and even routines,and were we can't know forehand what will happen and how will happen(like we know in barcas).Personaly i would pay for normal houses and not for show houses,But again..it's always a matter of tastes.Some have no problem knowing what will happen..party in Barca..massage..maybe show in bathtub with bubbles,maybe some lesbian action with girls that most of them aren't lesbian or even bi,well the ones that like..enjoy the night and show.

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

Sergio you can always intervene in any discussion.  That's what it's for whether we agree all the time or not.  I don't think the relationship between Belle and Nate is all show and all about bonus money. That's just my opinion.   

Same here...about Sergio, and Belle and Nate...😊

• Like 1