New Channel for all appartments RLC "CHUUUT" sharing events # 1

Rod001

Why sharing do not starting for some of you     //   Pourquoi le partage ne commence pas pour certains d'entre vous

Hi all CC Basic & Premium members who have requested a admited to the "CHUUUT" Sharing i need your return,you need send me back the agree of confidential sharing guys     " I agree privately remains private" , without that i don't start the sharing. it's just between you and me so do it for receive all the files.

Bonjour à tous les membres CC Basic et Premium qui ont demandé à être admis au partage "CHUUUT". J'ai besoin de votre retour. Vous devez me renvoyer l'accord de partage confidentiel  "je suis d’accord privé reste privé". Sans cela, je ne commence pas le partage. c'est juste entre vous et moi alors faites-le pour recevoir tous les fichiers

Hail "CHUUUT"   //    Hail CC

• Like 39
  • Upvote 1

On 7/2/2019 at 6:47 AM, Rod001 said:

Leora "CHUUUT" Event  Leora Afternoon Ending LWBD in the tub March 22 2018

Vidéo light file m4v 639mo  78min  contain video from 22 march 2018 + bonus  

Event for Basic Members (if you are Premium go on Premium Section)

Just click "Like Button" for receive the file 

676662190_LeoraAWBBMarch222018001.thumb.jpg.0a43f67a7fe7b185010628059ec697fc.jpg 

Hail CC // Hail "CHUUUT"                 Click here ⬇️

33/5000

and where is the link to the video ????   
et où est le lien vers la vidéo ????
  • Like 19
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Leora-Fan said:
33/5000

and where is the link to the video ????   
et où est le lien vers la vidéo ????

I think something has been lost in translation here. You need to follow the steps and wait for a PM from Rod as no links will be posted as he explained.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

Das ehe ich auch so, mit der Übersetzung.

Rod hat mir eine PM geschickt, aber mit der Übersetzung kann ich nichts anfangen.

es wäre schön wenn jemand die Schritte die notwendig sind in Deutsch oder zumindest in English hier aufzählen würde

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Leora-Fan said:

Das ehe ich auch so, mit der Übersetzung.

Rod hat mir eine PM geschickt, aber mit der Übersetzung kann ich nichts anfangen.

es wäre schön wenn jemand die Schritte die notwendig sind in Deutsch oder zumindest in English hier aufzählen würde

Not right Leora-fan , the pm you receive for be added begenning in english and you have all in english after the french everybody who have receiving the added mail can confirme that

Thanks to all for not respond in the Sharing TOPIC it's not the right place wait to receive my PM for active sharing ^^  

it's also written what you read on purple  on the first post do not respond here it's a click  "like Button" Topic, so if you don't understand why not respond to the pm i have sending you, the response i think it's because you don't have read it ^^

Leora-Fan, "CHUUUT" is my community for sharing in private circle, after having read the rules you need just to send me back your agree by return in this conversation like that "I agree privately remains private " if you want receive the "CHUUUT" newletters and some bonus compared to your participation on the CC website in the futur you can also added a private Email all is explain below on the rules    That's the begenning of the pm you have receive tell me where you don't find english 

• Like 12