Courtney & Cadon (2019) Part #1

4 hours ago, nicsjom said:

Cadon takes sleeping Courtney in the bedroom   at 04;34 am

g73o.jpg

How call you that ? for me is rape  ( Courtney  not willing sleep with him on bed )

the watermark is unwilling

Did he fuck her against her will?

• Like 1

I don't speak about  violation,  just abduction

for sex or not  take your conclusion  on the  screenshots and timeline for bedroom  ( from 04 30 am till 08 30 am local time )

some tries of cuddling and a lot of lying  side by side

22ur.jpg

6uxc.jpg

ylvl.jpg

ie92.jpg

lwgd.jpg

mz21.jpg

l0gc.jpg
after that  I stopped  to rest . Cadon    was sleeping a little to awake like other working days ( around 08.00 and 08.15 am)in order to leave around  09 .00 am

For me  Cadon would have liked but no reaction from Courtney   no sex

Edited by nicsjom
screenshot from previous message deleted
  • Like 1

@Robwin      I don't  speak  violation just adduction .   Courtney had said "no" at the invitation of Cadon when he was going to sleep and a few hours later, Cadon takes Courthney  sleeping in bedroom. Rape don't  mean necessarly violation

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nicsjom said:

@Robwin      I don't  speak  violation just adduction .   Courtney had said "no" at the invitation of Cadon when he was going to sleep and a few hours later, Cadon takes Courthney  sleeping in bedroom. Rape don't  mean necessarly violation

Just looked to me like a man taking care of his girlfriend! Have you never had a partner fall asleep on a couch?

3 hours ago, nicsjom said:

Would take issue with you on the violation bit but ain't gonna argue over it.

2 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Just looked to me like a man taking care of his girlfriend! Have you never had a partner fall asleep on a couch?

Often given my missus one in bed when she was asleep, think she would wake up ???? Nooooooo, don't think a fucking earthquake would wake her once she's nodded off :huh:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Often given my missus one in bed when she was asleep, think she would wake up ???? Nooooooo, don't think a fucking earthquake would wake her once she's nodded off :huh:

The only one who won't be awake even when a hydrogen bomb detonates besides him is Dean. When he sleeps NOBODY can wake him up. His snoring is so loud however it is heard at the International Space Station and they think it's some kind of noise from deep of outer space 😂

He is the Godzilla of sleep 😁

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

The only one who won't be awake even when a hydrogen bomb detonates besides him is Dean. When he sleeps NOBODY can wake him up. His snoring is so loud however it is heard at the International Space Station and they think it's some kind of noise from deep of outer space 😂

He is the Godzilla of sleep 😁

You ain't heard my missus loool

• Like 1