Courtney & Cadon (2019) Part #1

On 7/7/2019 at 8:53 AM, broxman said:

To think Courtney used to have a great apartment at one time. My, how times have changed. This place would send you to sleep!

Courtney has fallen in the same camp as so many other girls on this site: goes from being sexually active and having great sex with different guys to ending up with one guy who can't fuck his way out of a paper bag. This has happened to a LOT of girls on this site.

• Like 1

It's a shame Courtney doesn't have more friends on VH. It would be nice to see her visit another apartment during times when her and Cadon have arguments. I was hoping her and Darcie could have been friends after visit back in January. Especially nowadays when Darcie and Stifler are inviting so many new people.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's a shame Courtney doesn't have more friends on VH. It would be nice to see her visit another apartment during times when her and Cadon have arguments. I was hoping her and Darcie could have been friends after visit back in January. Especially nowadays when Darcie and Stifler are inviting so many new people.

Anica & Joel visited there some days ago

1 hour ago, nicsjom said:

2  nights that Courtney  don't stay in apartment, Cadon sleeps alone and don't see Courtney when she comes back. Why he don't understand that Courtney has enough of his behavior

seems that whenever a wild girl tries to settle down it is a total failure. misty, roberta, & now courtney!

• Like 1