Courtney & Cadon (2019) Part #1

Cadon is just stupid! How awful to have this character here with who was one of the best on VH (Courtney). He himself has taken care of starting a fight with a guest and thanks to him all the spectators go offline. Once again we're left without seeing what's going on, and I want to see this part of their lives, too. Now what I would like is for Cadon to disappear and let life live the wonderful Courtney please.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

i don't know what courtney could possibly see in cadon. besides being an asshole he is probably the worst lover on vh. this apt has sucked since he arrived.

I'll bet in - Misty's disease. Every next guy is not just guy, but a guy for possible relationships. Misty made 2-3 trial periods (Zack, long guy and someone else). Courtney - almost immediately found her Kyle.

59 minutes ago, groomy said:

I'll bet in - Misty's disease. Every next guy is not just guy, but a guy for possible relationships. Misty made 2-3 trial periods (Zack, long guy and someone else). Courtney - almost immediately found her Kyle.

exactly what i've said before. misty, roberta, & now courtney. 

17 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

exactly what i've said before. misty, roberta, & now courtney. 

Even bigger problem is that he can't control himself and is a violent rough guy. He means trouble and when he stays both will leave in the end.

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Even bigger problem is that he can't control himself and is a violent rough guy. He means trouble and when he stays both will leave in the end.

and very few will see it as they can't possibly be getting any views. hopefully she'll wise up!

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i don't know what courtney could possibly see in cadon. besides being an asshole he is probably the worst lover on vh. this apt has sucked since he arrived.

You'll never understand a woman as logic often goes out the window :biggrin:

I still do not believe censorship should be allowed.

Voyeur House means just that.

When you are watching a race they do not stop broadcasting when there is a wreck.

This taking cams offline is screwing the viewers. Paying a price for services but yet service get interrupted. 

• Like 2