Courtney & Cadon (2019) Part #1

Guest hacıvat
1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

WHERE?  Pics please!!!!! 🙏🏻

slo1.jpg

8g5a.jpg

g1y9.jpg

p1d9.jpgsorry bou coul not catch better caps. we know already the girl at 1st and 2nd pic with black weared one. ı saw 1st time the girl at pic 3 and 4 the girl with jeans and white shirts top.

There were some truly scary moments during last night's arguments when I thought he looked only a second away from hitting her. That outcome looks more and more inevitable as the days go on. We are here to watch Courtney getting fucked, not getting beaten up and mentally/physically abused. Please VHTV - kick this guy to the curb asap. 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

while checking the timeline last night i saw what seemed to be cadon constantly arguing. am i imagining this or is that ALL that he does?

Yes he's a true professional in it. He should rather take the time to practice fucking instead of arguing.

55 minutes ago, skandia242 said:

There were some truly scary moments during last night's arguments when I thought he looked only a second away from hitting her. That outcome looks more and more inevitable as the days go on. We are here to watch Courtney getting fucked, not getting beaten up and mentally/physically abused. Please VHTV - kick this guy to the curb asap. 

Fully agree. This guy is crazy and dangerous. Anastasia Rockhead scenario is inevitable in my opinion