B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #5 / July #1

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Last night they were out all night at the club so ....

But yes payment do I think

LOL you still protect them......how funny!!  i was told today that you could clearly see by the girls that went out to the pool to talk when they got home this morning, that the talk was obviously about sex and what they did last night.  it's just funny to me that you continue to believe that they are not being used by RLC for things outside the apartment!!

22 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL you still protect them......how funny!!  i was told today that you could clearly see by the girls that went out to the pool to talk when they got home this morning, that the talk was obviously about sex and what they did last night.  it's just funny to me that you continue to believe that they are not being used by RLC for things outside the apartment!!

you can read on the lips now?

you are a man full of resources, nobody could have guessed 😁

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Barni said:

LOL.....And take enough !!

ROFLMAO.......you guys keep me laughing!!  Later all and enjoy the what would be a normal club (and i use the word club very loosely) night with all the shows i'm sure you will see tonight!!

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

ROFLMAO ....... ihr haltet uns lachen !! Später alle und genießen Sie das, was ein normaler Verein sein würde (und ich verwende das Wort Club sehr losen) Nacht mit allen Shows, die ich bin sicher, dass Sie heute Abend sehen !!

Later all.....as always, and then BS as always!!!

29 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes I saw them by the pool when they got home but have no idea what they talked about, nothing of what I saw indicated it was about sex, but yes they most likely taked about the night. I know you dont think they were at a club but at some private sex party, it's fine if you think that, you are free to do so 🙂