Asia , Hakeem & Weekenders General Chat Topic 2019 #6

33 minutes ago, ektomo said:

I do agree that she is partly to blame (but at the same time I don't blame her at all - if you know what I mean) and that too is entirely about how good or inexperienced she is when it comes to sex. Her only fault is - she seems very inexperienced and at times, sedate. It's completely a sexual component. Nothing to do with their 'relationship' or her as a person. She's not at all at fault for how he's behaving towards her. At the very least, she's trying - weak as her attempts may be. The poor thing at least does try. It's when the actual sex starts that she freezes and becomes passive and leaves it up to him - The most sexually creative, energetic and passionate man in the world.

Hakeem is an entirely different type of wrong on the other hand. He's pretty shitty in almost every aspect. He's just coasting while at the same time, shortchanging her.

I agree 100& with this...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ektomo said:

Oh. That's what I meant actually. Oops. Too vague. My fault.😁

I liked your answer, I thought you were being witty.haha! 

I worked in the NHS for 40 years so I was being a bit more technical 😉

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I liked your answer, I thought you were being witty.haha! 

I worked in the NHS for 40 years so I was being a bit more technical 😉

Heh Heh. Yeah, I spaced out the Ess Tee Dee to capitalize Sexually Transmitted Disease.

NHS? That is very very cool. You know, you would have seen some really interesting stuff and now you get the adventures of this dumbass, Hakeem.😉

• Like 1

Hakeem is well know universally,think he have a time machine..i remember playing street fighter 2 back in the 90s and surprise surprise..When Ryu throws ball of energy...he says.......Hadokeeeeeemmmmm!street fighter arcade GIF.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ektomo said:

Heh Heh. Yeah, I spaced out the Ess Tee Dee to capitalize Sexually Transmitted Disease.

NHS? That is very very cool. You know, you would have seen some really interesting stuff and now you get the adventures of this dumbass, Hakeem.😉

I worked in Microbiology, in the labs. So I've tested many samples for Ess Tee Dee 😉

• Like 1