Asia , Hakeem & Weekenders General Chat Topic 2019 #6

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Why did not she bring the real BF since the begining  ? is he camara shy ?

Asia is a nice girl, but i dont know if she fits RLC project.

That is probably true, so what is more important to her---money from the RLC project or her self worth???

About the real BF--please notice 😏 (our sarcasm face)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

i am completely split between this two..one side i like Asia,she is cute and think she still didn't show us not even half of what she can be,in other side there is hakeem..really don't care a lot about him but..it's he that's makes the house more interesting,and major point..he brings the girls.If Hakeem just resigns and stay just with her then house will be dead sooner than you say..eléctrons.If they don't get along and have to be big changes in house..i Would pic Hakeem to stay,bcause We liking or not..he is the house(or at least in big part),even cc house post is mostly posts about him and the girls and how jerk he is etc.

I'm going to stick my 2 cents worth in here.  I'm only an occasional follower of this apartment so I don't know everything but I do know enough to know it isn't and can't work.  All I have to do is look at Asia and see she isn't at all happy.  Hakeem on the other hand has it made in the shade and could care less about Asia as long as she doesn't upset the apple cart.  Some of you want to see Asia stay and Hakeem get out and others want the opposite.  I am one of the ones who would like to see Asia stay because she doesn't deserve what has been dished out to her by Hakeem and she would have a very hard time surviving if she loses this.  The problem is what does RLC do with her?  Set her up with another gent and hope for someone with a conscience who will honor the arrangement and not fuck her over or make it a girls apartment where each of them can have their own social life while living as roommates.  It's a tough call.  I'd like to her stay and have a female roommate but it's not up to me.  Hakeem doesn't deserve any consideration in the matter at all.   Something has to happen though.  It can't keep going like this.  I know it's nice to see a parade of different girls coming and going and taking Hakeem's pole up their snatch but I have a conscience and I just don't like to see Asia treated the way she is.  Just my opinion for whatever it's worth.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Based on what i seen so far..thy money is more important than the self wort.And makes sense to be that way because..They aren't a real couple.Lets say(just numbers)with normal work they have they make 400$.Join that lets say 800$ from rlc.And the rent of house payed by site,400$.They "are" making 1600$ montly instead of 400$,then all th bills of house payed also,electricity,water etc.Dam..even i would acept to be a fake couple with some girl in any Country 😂.

4 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I'm going to stick my 2 cents worth in here.  I'm only an occasional follower of this apartment so I don't know everything but I do know enough to know it isn't and can't work.  All I have to do is look at Asia and see she isn't at all happy.  Hakeem on the other hand has it made in the shade and could care less about Asia as long as she doesn't upset the apple cart.  Some of you want to see Asia stay and Hakeem get out and others want the opposite.  I am one of the ones who would like to see Asia stay because she doesn't deserve what has been dished out to her by Hakeem and she would have a very hard time surviving if she loses this.  The problem is what does RLC do with her?  Set her up with another gent and hope for someone with a conscience who will honor the arrangement and not fuck her over or make it a girls apartment where each of them can have their own social life while living as roommates.  It's a tough call.  I'd like to her stay and have a female roommate but it's not up to me.  Hakeem doesn't deserve any consideration in the matter at all.   Something has to happen though.  It can't keep going like this.  I know it's nice to see a parade of different girls coming and going and taking Hakeem's pole up their snatch but I have a conscience and I just don't like to see Asia treated the way she is.  Just my opinion for whatever it's worth.

The thing is many are seing this like they are a true couple..and they aren't.So he is only betraying her in their..fake relationship.So not easy to judge this,yes he is a jerk a lot of times but at least to me he is the factor that makes te house more interesting..when will he bring someone..will be someone new or not..Asia is nice..that's all.I would say if she Stayed and he leaved..house would last an couple of months.Maybe he can give her more atention and some more care,but the feelings aren't there..Hope both stay..because for diferent reasons they are interesting to watch in right doses.

Just now, ze81 said:

Based on what i seen so far..thy money is more important than the self wort.And makes sense to be tat way because..They aren't a real couple.Lets say(just numbers)with normal work they have they make 400$.Join that lets say 800$ from rlc.And the rent of house payed by site,400$.They "are" making 1600$ montly instead of 400$,then all th bills of house payed also,electricity,water etc.Dam..even i would acept to be a fake couple with some girl in any Country 😂.

my opinion, is they get at least  around 750€ to be in RLC. I don't know if Hakeem got more bonus because of all the girls he brought. If they got to rent a 1 bedroom in a good location it would be between 400 and 600€.

In their real job i think they earn between 1000 and 1500€. Hakeem is supposed to be an IT  so i think is earning more than Asia

20 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The thing is many are seing this like they are a true couple..and they aren't.So he is only betraying her in their..fake relationship.So not easy to judge this,yes he is a jerk a lot of times but at least to me he is the factor that makes te house more interesting..when will he bring someone..will be someone new or not..Asia is nice..that's all.I would say if she Stayed and he leaved..house would last an couple of months.Maybe he can give her more atention and some more care,but the feelings aren't there..Hope both stay..because for diferent reasons they are interesting to watch in right doses.

It's true they didn't start out as a true couple but I think, at least in Asia's case, that has changed.  I think she wants them to be a real couple.  Even if that's not the case he owes it to be honest with Asia.  Not bringing in a constant stream of pussy and hiding it from her with lies and deceit.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

my opinion, is they get at least  around 750€ to be in RLC. I don't know if Hakeem got more bonus because of all the girls he brought. If they got to rent a 1 bedroom in a good location it would be between 400 and 600€.

In their real job i think they earn between 1000 and 1500€. Hakeem is supposed to be an IT  so i think is earning more than Asia

Lots of good rea$ons to stay togheter.

Just now, dontgetnone said:

It's true they didn't start out as a true couple but I think, at least in Asia's case, that has changed.  I think she wants them to be a real couple.  Even if that's not the case he owes it to be honest with Asia.  Not bringing in a constant stream of pussy and hiding it from her with lies and deceit.  

They need to get things straight and live in the house as roommates,for a genuine couple is needed two persons,that have similar feelings.Maybe she started have feeling for her but he never had much for her and honestly never hided that much..now the things he hides when the "ladies" visits that anotehr talk😅.

56 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

And that is the way I feel also--

The hell what is fun to watch or who makes this apartment interesting---Just my opinion.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, franklin said:

One thing's for sure, unless they kiss and make up (as a couple, FWBs, apartment sharers, or whatever), this apartment's days are numbered.

Unless Asia is willing to be more sexually open by herself to meet the demands of RLC (and of some viewers)  without Hakeem 

In any event, she has a lot of deep thinking and pondering to do and I wish her the best in her decision--whatever that may be.

• Like 1