B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #3 / July #1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Sofie topless 

Well I'm not impressed yet. Let's how far Nate's hand goes. I am enjoying it because Belle❤️ and Nate's English is really good and in surprisingly Belle is saying a lot.

8 minutes ago, deadly_devil said:

and I'm still saying, Sofie is a big cheater and fake actress. so with a fake girl and two nuns, there should be a plan for B2 from he management...

I can't stand anymore this sofie, I just hope she will not stay here all the summer,

need three new girls faster in B2

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, firewall said:

I can't stand anymore this sofie, I just hope she will not stay here all the summer,

need three new girls faster in B2

Every day with Sofie in the project is a lost day.

I still hope the RLC will finally end with the girl only approach and convert all the Barcelona places into roommate apartments. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Every day with Sofie in the project is a lost day.

I still hope the RLC will finally end with the girl only approach and convert all the Barcelona places into roommate apartments. 

I just hope that the three of them will leave together, and the faster the better...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Karina dressed... so close to bating

SHOWTIME Noldus, if she was serious she would have closed her door like she always does. Just a little click bait teasing. Not Impressed !!

• Like 1

Just now, Noldus said:

Nate in to the bed

It probably be better without him but I am certainly getting my fill of Belle ❤️'s Awesome Arse. I'd like to believe Sofie would get naked if he left but then I'm being an optimist