Julia & Raul, Denisa & Alexey (2019) Part #1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slightly puzzled by the lack of forum comments so far associated with this site, especially when Andrea&Cristian generated five or six pages more on their first day. Not that I am a cam fan, I just don't think this site is as nearly inept as the other in terms of presentation and clarity of image. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, squish said:

Slightly puzzled by the lack of forum comments so far associated with this site, especially when Andrea&Cristian generated five or six pages more on their first day. Not that I am a cam fan, I just don't think this site is as nearly inept as the other in terms of presentation and clarity of image. 

Quite easy to see the differences at their first week: New place, new country, new language, new people, new type of system..  Compare the nº of posts weekly that they have now

Here is exactly the same that was before (with kiki&mike last days) .. And considering the change of tenants get worse now with the old guests . But if you see the first days of Kiki&Mike online you will see the differences 

8 minutes ago, squish said:

This girl goes with both men. Not sure about the other yet.

They all go with all, professional cam workers with 100k followers (not only as "hobbie").. they did it before here at the time kiki&mike was still here. 

Check nov 8 ,nov 12 and nov 13