B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #5 / July #1

Just now, bud2966 said:

what the hell Damira and Megan packing..😕

...and Numi packing over in B4...I wonder if some of the girls are gonna switch around...I can't understand why they'd do that, they all seem to be happy where they are...:huh:

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

...and Numi packing over in B4...I wonder if some of the girls are gonna switch around...I can't understand why they'd do that, they all seem to be happy where they are...:huh:

yes it don't make no sense to me.😕

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

First time for a while I have enjoyed B1 in ages,,, shame to shake it up.. it appears these 3 gell..:blush:  well in a way...

1 minute ago, adamneve said:

First time for a while I have enjoyed B1 in ages,,, shame to shake it up.. it appears these 3 gell..:blush:  well in a way...

It's only speculation on my part guys, but it seems odd all these girls are packing and they're not due to leave yet. If this is the case, RLC haven't a fucking clue...:dodgy:

• Like 1

Just now, firewall said:

I think too and we will have maybe three new girls in B1 for a new start

Here's hoping they are new girls...There's only 1 'old' girl I'd welcome back with open arms and a hard on...and she's in Singapore right now...☹️

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Here's hoping they are new girls...There's only 1 'old' girl I'd welcome back with open arms and a hard on...and she's in Singapore right now...☹️

No...i say no more Karol pls Rlc