B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #5 / July #1

Just now, bud2966 said:

I will just sit back and wait to see what is going to happen .

Good advice. But it's fun to guess now and again...😁

Also, bare in mind guys, I'm usually wrong 90% of the time...😏

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Here's hoping they are new girls...There's only 1 'old' girl I'd welcome back with open arms and a hard on...and she's in Singapore right now...☹️

I was saying three new girls but it could be  recycled girls also ! you know how is rlc...

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Good advice. But it's fun to guess now and again...😁

Also, bare in mind guys, I'm usually wrong 90% of the time...😏

I just paid for another 6 months .a week before we lost all the other apt..so I have all the time to wait.🤨

Just now, firewall said:

I was saying three new girls but it could be  recycled girls also ! you know how is rlc...

I meant recycled by 'old'...I'd much prefer 3 totally new girls to the project, who don't know any of the others and are starting off with a blank canvass..Of course the chances of that happening are less than Iron Maiden representing UK in next years Eurovision Song Contest...:dodgy:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I meant recycled by 'old'...I'd much prefer 3 totally new girls to the project, who don't know any of the others and are starting off with a blank canvass..Of course the chances of that happening are less than Iron Maiden representing UK in next years Eurovision Song Contest...:dodgy:

I remember when B1 re-opened we had three recycled girls  irma,danaya and karol, I would be not surprised if the same thing happens,

me too I prefer to see three new girls but the only exeption I can accept is jasmine and stella 🙂

27 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I suppose it makes total sense,...if you work for RLC! 😒

24 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

yes that's true they know what best for them😏

no they don't 😏

• Like 1