B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #5 / July #1

11 minutes ago, firewall said:

I remember when B1 re-opened we had three recycled girls  irma,danaya and karol, I would be not surprised if the same thing happens,

me too I prefer to see three new girls but the only exeption I can accept is jasmine and stella 🙂

Jas?....again :dodgy:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Jas?....again :dodgy:

hard to resist with one of the most beautiful girl in the world 🙂,

I would like to see her in her own apartment with jim but with the recent problem rlc had in russia I think it will stay just a dream

2 minutes ago, jontee said:

then I have no idea

She's intermittently mentioned on the forum, because she was a star and is sorely missed by many...Thes, her #2 fan, brings her name up fairly regularly, but she was obviously here before you...It's Magical Monica...❤️

She's intermittently mentioned on the forum, because she was a star and is sorely missed by many...Thes, her #2 fan, brings her name up fairly regularly, but she was obviously here before you...It's Magical Monica...❤️

I know someone in this forum that has Monica :biggrin:

oki thanks mayby missed her or not dont remember