B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #5 / July #1

Just now, dontgetnone said:

Even though this is just another show I am enjoying how happy the girls seem to be.  Show or not they are having a good time and that's what I like to see.

Agreed there... "stay nude" Damira...  very nice:blush:...all the girls having good fun..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Even though this is just another show I am enjoying how happy the girls seem to be.  Show or not they are having a good time and that's what I like to see. 

I knew it would be fun to see 2 of the original Party girls back together and it happens to be my 2 favourites. This is a much more natural environment for Belle💗 than on the bed with Sofie.
I think Belle's spiritual home is B2 (or rather the nearby club) but this is where she started.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

But they haven't eaten each other's pussy?

No I think the only pussies Belle has eaten are Rosie's, Jasmin's, Monica's and maybe that blonde girl whose name escapes me - ah sexy Amina. And none of them for very long. The only girls to eat Belle's pussy are Rosie and Amina and then not for very long either although Amina did have a real go. Belle tends to prefer being active with a dildo and she's maybe done that with 5 or 6 girls including Caro who gave her a hard fingering.

4 minutes ago, Lyree said:

It would be difficult to not be doing a "show" when there is a camera in every room, but being relaxed and enjoying themselves is a taste of real life.

Someone questioned Belle being there but this looks like all 4 girls having a lot of fun.

• Like 2