B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #5 / July #1

top of the morning to you ladies and gentlemen!!

there is only one reason that Damira and Megan have moved to B4, you guessed it ladies and gentlemen........Rocco!  RLC is setting B4 up for the arrival of Rocco and the VHTV type shows that are going to go with him being there and Megan of course wants Damira there because she's as wild as a March hare!!  so get ready ladies and gentlemen, the shows are about to begin!!

Well, there goes the only combi (Amalia and Damira) I actually enjoyed watching. So much chemistry. But again, RLC messed it up. So glad I cancelled my sub earlier this week. It's time to leave. Maybe in the future, when they get their shit together I will join again.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Zwavelaar said:

Well, there goes the only combi (Amalia and Damira) I actually enjoyed watching. So much chemistry. But again, RLC messed it up. So glad I cancelled my sub earlier this week. It's time to leave. Maybe in the future, when they get their shit together I will join again.

please don't hold your breath!

1 hour ago, firewall said:

only 36 days for sara mmm it will be another monthly girl,

btw all these movements for having only one recycled girl...I was expected more in B1 today

maybe sara doesn't have an unlimited cell phone data plan so 1 month is all she can afford. she'll probably spend have her waking hours on her phone updating  her status.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sigfried said:

maybe sara doesn't have an unlimited cell phone data plan so 1 month is all she can afford. she'll probably spend have her waking hours on her phone updating  her status.

When she was here in 2015, she was out a lot, we didn't see much of her except for the showers.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Zwavelaar said:

They also took Numi out of B4...Dumb decisions after dumb decisions...Getting fed up tbh

• Like 5

I reckon if they locked a dozen of the world's biggest brain boxes in a room for a whole week, without any distractions, they still wouldn't be able to come up with a reasonable explanation why RLC have made these changes...

puzzled smiley

• Like 2