Masha ,(Dasha, Sasha) General Chat Topic 2019 #5

happyone

2 hours ago, hondarellas said:

Friend ze81 a little bit you will tell us that they have become boring and monotonous! I think they work normally and they and rlc. In the other apartments we see something. I mean, usually, if you changed an apartment, it often happened to be interesting. Now, in half of the 9 residents are sitting or sitting on a single pc or on a couch or on a table.For me, this means mismanagement from the top. Like everything will send us an e-mail late and tell us that they are sorry to close!

Agree my friend.Prior we still had the option to change to other of the dozens houses,if Lets say 10 were empty,Boeing we still had anoter dozen to watch,now its 9 houses and if Lets say 5 are empty..we have just three,four to watch.Lets hope rlc open more soon,they already reopen one(sadly with a ex resident)and think till end of summer a couple more will open.

4 hours ago, bean1111 said:

Day five of the Satan Top, it must smell something pretty bad by now. she is either fucking with us or she doesn't have any clean cloths. If she need new shirts get ahold of me and I will send her some.

I corrected your post--hope it was ok

But it is strange that she wears it for 5 days--cause I haven't seen her on fire lately 😏

• Like 1

In the meantime, it is more interesting to read the comments here in the forum than to look in the Arpartments
All are frozen, no events....
the beginning of the end? or is this the end?

2 hours ago, rado07 said:

big action now
The blue naked cat chases the white naked cat
or the other way around
Sasha in his 'hot' striped underpants watches
the normal life just

Or...there is no cats!?..the matrix GIF.Now more serious..night time..time of masha bate show zzzzz.

Yesterday afternoon about 17:50 when S & D returned to the apartment were holding two new large travel suitcases. Now they started clutching clothes from a wardrobe and put them in the suitcases. What is voted?
a) Journey
b) New apartment
c) Departure from rlc
I do, however, vote a.
Where can we have luck for b, c?🤔

4 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Yesterday afternoon about 17:50 when S & D returned to the apartment were holding two new large travel suitcases. Now they started clutching clothes from a wardrobe and put them in the suitcases. What is voted?
a) Journey
b) New apartment
c) Departure from rlc
I do, however, vote a.
Where can we have luck for b, c?

pretty sure C 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

a) Journey
b) New apartment
c) Departure from rlc
I do, however, vote a.
Where can we have luck for b, c?🤔

They're doing laundry and things with a suitcase, I think A. Masha said they were leaving to Russia a while ago but with the Russia RLC apartments shut-down I doubt they're leaving Italy for good. They're suitcases are kind of big though so maybe an extended stay.

Edited by AntEater
  • Like 1

Now Sasha cleaning, but why can't they but a proper mop with a handle? I don't understand, does RLC not pay these two? They live cramped up in the living room of a one-bedroom apartment on a pull-out couch while everybody else on RLC has a pretty decent apartment. They just come-off as two people that are managing to barely get by while everybody else is living comfortably. Maybe they are trying to save but RLC could at least give them a decent apartment, maybe even a 2-bedroom so Masha can join.

In my view, I really don't think that this apartment will last much longer. Sasha looks totally bored at times, even when in bed with his lady. Masha just mopes about, fantasizing about  TK and his enormous appendage. As I say just my take on things at the moment.