Masha ,(Dasha, Sasha) General Chat Topic 2019 #5

happyone

2 hours ago, novidades said:

I remember to read somewhere that Dasha had problems with alcohol. It seems that Sasha has the same problem. One more reason for RLC split them. It will be sad to see if their lives get worse.

They really don't drink that often or get that crazy when they drink, from what I have seen of them, I definitely wouldn't say either of them has a drinking problem.

• Upvote 1

Just now, AntEater said:

They really don't drink that often or get that crazy when they drink, from what I have seen of them I definitely wouldn't say either of them has a drinking problem.

I suppose when she was with Demid. But lately I have read comments about the the little bathroom. To drink when we aren't OK, it isn't a good idea. I hope RLC will do something for them. 

• Like 1

I'm starting to think these people aren't going anywhere. They have been packing, unpacking, taking suitcases out of the apartment, and bringing suitcases back to the apartment for the past 3 months. I guess it's just one of the games they play to keep people watching. 

19 minutes ago, AntEater said:

They really don't drink that often or get that crazy when they drink, from what I have seen of them, I definitely wouldn't say either of them has a drinking problem.

Agree with you Ant,watching Dasha and Sasha for years and they never seem to have a (at least a serious)drinking problem,would say they have more problems with other "products",think today unfortunate Dasha acident was kinda related to that "product" stuff,both her and masha were for some time in the room without cam(after masha arrived from a fast travel to outside)and Think Dasha got to much "relaxed" and the acident hapened.

this is the only apartment I regret to not see offline for good when all the russian apartments dissapeared few weeks ago,

totally uninteresting since masha/sasha broke up and all getting old in this place the tenants and the cameras need a big refresh on all points

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

I got to give Masha her do. She always come thru when someone need her. You would make a great nurse Masha.

Agree,not fan of her but she always helped when needed.

11 minutes ago, squeakybumtime said:

anyone got any idea on what was going on in that apartment dasha was screaming 

It looked like the act of exorcism, but it is not funny. Seems like her burn (or scald, Idk what it is) cannot be healed by itself and it started to heart like hell. So they decided to call a doc and at that moment cams turned out.