Masha ,(Dasha, Sasha) General Chat Topic 2019 #5

happyone

6 hours ago, AntEater said:

They really don't drink that often or get that crazy when they drink, from what I have seen of them, I definitely wouldn't say either of them has a drinking problem.

Just few weeks ago when the gay guest visit they got drunk and Dasha couldn't stand till the evening of day after - some here a short memory she got drunk more the once 

8 hours ago, ze81 said:

Agree with you Ant,watching Dasha and Sasha for years and they never seem to have a (at least a serious)drinking problem,would say they have more problems with other "products",think today unfortunate Dasha acident was kinda related to that "product" stuff,both her and masha were for some time in the room without cam(after masha arrived from a fast travel to outside)and Think Dasha got to much "relaxed" and the acident hapened.

I missed all the drama this afternoon but I think you're right, the other "stuff" seems to have caused all the commotion today. Hope Dasha is ok now.

• Upvote 1

che depressione questo appartamento mi sembra di vedere una casa abitata da anziani non succede mai niente  neanche il fine settimana speriamo che rlc li mandi via il più presto possibile...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

We don't even know what is real or not by this three,the other day they seem to be in a hurry,paking things etc,now is like nothing hapened.

Friend ze81 still did not understand the reasoning in this apartment. A life in the lie. Equal to believe they are smart.

• Upvote 2