Masha ,(Dasha, Sasha) General Chat Topic 2019 #5

happyone

17 hours ago, ze81 said:

Well kinda makes sense,Dasha already quit one time and Sasha looked bored for the latest times,if so another two "legends" of rlc that leave site,only one remaining of old times is Masha.But think there is a possibility(even if small)of the couple return,if they don't find new jobs,then Probrably a house to pay etc but only time will tell.

If Masha turns this into another girls only apartment now, real life disappeared here, too. 😞

With only a few real apartments remaining, another bitter setback.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, North Drizzle said:

One of you took images when they left? They took the cats too? 

At least the brown cat is there,sleeping in top of the girls(Masha and guest)in bed,not seing the white one But hope he stayed also.Update,both cats stayed.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

If Masha turns this into another girls only apartment now, real life disappeared here, too. 😞

With only a few real apartments remaining, another bitter setback.

Lets hope not,place kinda become a show place a lot of times but also a lot of times was just a normal house,lets hope for the best.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, AntEater said:

Masha and Dasha separating their make-up..wow looks like they might really be leaving. But with no RLC in Russia these two stars will be gone for good! I wonder what kind of job they will do now. I know Dasha is skilled in art and photography but I haven't seen Sasha do anything.

Maybe rlc wil open a house for them in the same country Asia and Hakeem is,they would be near home(relatively)and maybe they even needed constant visa checks.Another big loss for rlc.Only Masha left.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hondarellas said:

I think they probably go somewhere else to relocate. One of the girls in another apartment that left today announced the retirement. For s & d nothing else yet.

Rlc sometimes work fast others slowly,Gess the tipical message..Dasha&Sasha left the project should apear soon,and This times doesnt feel like But imagine if they puted just the travel signal..but don't think so.Think you could be right and they will apear in future in another house.

• Like 4

It's like for exemple Man city squad had lost 95% of his players and only second lines would play..no stars..just average players,with one or other maybe aceptable quality.Gone are the days a persons would join to fallow some well know rlc star resident..now they will join to watch Carla,Linda,Asia and the bunch of forgettable show girls of Barca places.Masha is the last one left.the only one that can bring guests and we can watch them in more intimacy way..the last survivor of what made rlc big.dean jones race GIF

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

It's such a sad day for RLC, even if the couple's life was boring for a long time already they will miss. Masha is the last one for which I also stay.

I hope that no longer having Sasha in the same house Masha will pass to something else, new relationships, opening up to new people, living a new love story maybe. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1