Masha ,(Dasha, Sasha) General Chat Topic 2019 #5

happyone

This is all news to me.  What happened?  Sasha and Dasha have moved out?  Masha is living by herself now but I see there is a heavily tattoo'd girl there with her now. 

The apartment is such a cluttered mess I can't really tell if anything is gone or not.

5 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

This is all news to me.  What happened?  Sasha and Dasha have moved out?  Masha is living by herself now but I see there is a heavily tattoo'd girl there with her now. 

The apartment is such a cluttered mess I can't really tell if anything is gone or not.

There is no official message in the RLC's home page ticker-line regarding their fate. Of course, that means just about nothing, as we all know. They were slow in explaining the Great Red Massacre.

• Like 1

Just now, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

There is no official message in the RLC's home page ticker-line regarding their fate. Of course, that means just about nothing, as we all know. They were slow in explaining the Great Red Massacre.

I guess they will get around to it when hell freezes over. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, firewall said:

if rlc want keep this apartment now dasha/sasha are gone it would be good to change the cameras and add few more too, the cameras in this apartment are really old !

Good idea but unlikely it will happen. If anything they will quit the one camera and leave us with the other.

• Like 1

goodbye dasha, thank you for all these years of sharing, thank you for all the guests of st petersbourg, for all the parties organized in the old apartment !!!! even if the threesome are very risky, you have not lost your best friend, who gives you his guy as a gift !!!! ^^ human relations very weird but I'm not here to judge. good luck for the future, and maybe someday ....😘

• Like 3

Seems they party hard last night(the farewell night outside)Masha and guest sleeped most of the day and now night.Hooe tomorrow they start being more active,the brown cat of course joined Masha in bed.

• Like 1

I guess this makes it official:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

The mentioned participants left the project.

Thank you.
--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com

07/18/2019 15:50 -

I would greatly appreciate it if you gave me and update on Sasha and Dasha. Have they left the program or are they taking a vacation and will return in a new apartment.

Thank you

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

I guess this makes it official:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

The mentioned participants left the project.

Thank you.
--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com

07/18/2019 15:50 -

I would greatly appreciate it if you gave me and update on Sasha and Dasha. Have they left the program or are they taking a vacation and will return in a new apartment.

Thank you

😔.

I am not a subscriber, so can only view the bedroom cam on the very small window of the main LR. Their seems to be two people on the bed at the moment. I assume one of them is Masha, who is the other one please?