Masha ,(Dasha, Sasha) General Chat Topic 2019 #5

happyone

il y a 12 minutes, binocular a dit :

Eu não sou um assinante, por isso, só pode ver a cam quarto na janela muito pequena da principal LR. Sua parece ser duas pessoas na cama no momento. Presumo um deles é Masha, que é o outro por favor?

Uma visita da Masha,garota que está no apt desde ontem.

5 minutes ago, binocular said:

Sorry for my ignorance, but my Spanish is non - existant. So Masha has a friend staying with her, is that right?

In getting my binocular's out and my google translation--it appears you are correct 😏

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, bean1111 said:

the ONLY reason I am still a member of RLC was Dasha and Sasha. I have no reason to stay a member if they are gone. 

Oh.. well then..goodbye bean.......lol.. just kidding ofc..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bean1111 said:

I guess this makes it official:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

The mentioned participants left the project.

Thank you.
--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com

07/18/2019 15:50 -

I would greatly appreciate it if you gave me and update on Sasha and Dasha. Have they left the program or are they taking a vacation and will return in a new apartment.

Thank you

Nostradamus was correct on the leaving part.  Just a couple Months off on the departure date.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bean1111 said:

I guess this makes it official:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

The mentioned participants left the project.

Thank you.
--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com

07/18/2019 15:50 -

I would greatly appreciate it if you gave me and update on Sasha and Dasha. Have they left the program or are they taking a vacation and will return in a new apartment.

Thank you

wow 😢

my dear Masha what happens in your apartment almost unacceptable on the moral plane, I saw your tears that I just feel about everything about the last week does not justify the departure of sasha and dash but for me you are the best person in this project you made us enjoy with your clothes extraordinnaire, I can not say everything but frankly I feel well what you resens and I have not found an excuse for sasha. good luck

In a week from today my subscription expires. For a month now, after the removal of Russian apartments and the exodus of many old and important people from the project's, it has no interest at all. Still, I did not understand why those responsible lead it to close. I hope these few days left me to see some major change, otherwise bye-bye!

• Upvote 2