Masha ,(Dasha, Sasha) General Chat Topic 2019 #5

happyone

39 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

In a week from today my subscription expires. For a month now, after the removal of Russian apartments and the exodus of many old and important people from the project's, it has no interest at all. Still, I did not understand why those responsible lead it to close. I hope these few days left me to see some major change, otherwise bye-bye!

Friend, RLC had nothing to do with the removal of the Russian sites. The Russian government implemented a new Internet Policy that removed the live stream capability. They did this through the companies that provide everyone with Internet access. I thought the policy was not to take effect until 11-1-2019, but obviously they implemented this part earlier.

6 hours ago, AntEater said:

Masha must be depressed to be sleeping this much, I don't know what her friends excuse is though 🤨

watch my depressed life this is the new programm of this apartment now,

it would be better to press the off button for good for this apartment in my opinion,

the departure of dasha/sasha will change nothing for me I will not watch

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Friend, RLC had nothing to do with the removal of the Russian sites. The Russian government implemented a new Internet Policy that removed the live stream capability. They did this through the companies that provide everyone with Internet access. I thought the policy was not to take effect until 11-1-2019, but obviously they implemented this part earlier.

What happened to the other sites?? 

1 hour ago, hondarellas said:

In a week from today my subscription expires. For a month now, after the removal of Russian apartments and the exodus of many old and important people from the project's, it has no interest at all. Still, I did not understand why those responsible lead it to close. I hope these few days left me to see some major change, otherwise bye-bye!

For me there are still almost two months RLC time left (because I had just extended my subscription shortly before the Russian apartments disappeared), but meanwhile, I'm losing hope.

It would have been important not to lose even more couples.

In addition it seems to me as if now one of the few remaing at least partly realistic apartment has changed into the show only department, because with Dasha and Sasha gone, only the stupid chaturbate like events of Masha will remain. 😒 As sorry as I fell for the situation she is in, it is not a good idea to have just her in the cast for an apartment. Even worse, it really seems to be the worst case scenario. If RLC at least would have made a roommate apartment out of it, it could have been fun. But as soon as her guest is gone, this place will probably become very lonely and monotonous. It will be the combination of Boring and Unrealistic. Exactly the opposite of what RLC used to be. 

The whole thing's just sad.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Φίλο, RLC δεν είχε καμία σχέση με την απομάκρυνση των ρωσικών sites. Η ρωσική κυβέρνηση εφάρμοσε μια νέα πολιτική Διαδικτύου που αφαίρεσε την δυνατότητα live stream. Έκαναν αυτό μέσω των εταιρειών που παρέχουν σε όλους με πρόσβαση στο Internet. Νόμιζα ότι η πολιτική της δεν ήταν να τεθεί σε ισχύ μέχρι τις 11.01.2019, αλλά προφανώς θα εφαρμοστεί αυτό το μέρος νωρίτερα.

If they were serious, they would have preferred other pages and would create or move apartments outside of Russia.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, firewall said:

παρακολουθήσετε σε ύφεση η ζωή μου, αυτή είναι η νέα programm αυτού του διαμερίσματος τώρα,

θα ήταν καλύτερα να πατήσετε το κουμπί off για τα καλά για αυτό το διαμέρισμα κατά τη γνώμη μου,

η αποχώρηση του Dasha / Σάσα θα αλλάξει τίποτα για μένα δεν θα παρακολουθήσουν

I will agree with you !

43 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

If they were serious, they would have preferred other pages and would create or move apartments outside of Russia.

I understand your thoughts here, but we don't know what their arrangement is with the Russian people who occupied the apartments. They may still be looking after them, i.e. paying them a stipend until they make other arrangements. I think RLC will add more apartments in the near future. I stopped my subscription a few months ago because they are so poor at Customer Service and communication. Even since the loss they have not be forthright with communication to members. Shame on them but having had a subscription since Nov 2013 they have never changed even though they went through a few management changes.

1 hour ago, firewall said:

watch my depressed life this is the new programm of this apartment now,

it would be better to press the off button for good for this apartment in my opinion,

the departure of dasha/sasha will change nothing for me I will not watch

Don't give up yet. It will be interesting to see what Masha does with the apartment now that she is alone. She got dressed up and went out today so maybe she will come home drunk with a couple of friends.

I'm going to Toss In my Candied Opinion.....

Number 1: Masha in her own Appt will open up Mew Possibilities...

New People will visit & Party & Show Us Mew Sexual Positions & Mew Genital

Stimulation Activities...

Much Here to Look Forward to...

&

Number 1: Sasha, The Italian Stallian & Dasha, Lovely Young Muff 

will soon be seen Their own Apt in Italy or Prague.

(i'm Guessing Sasha will Not leave Rome)

15 minutes ago, West_California said:

I'm going to Toss In my Candied Opinion.....

Number 1: Masha in her own Appt will open up Mew Possibilities...

New People will visit & Party & Show Us Mew Sexual Positions & Mew Genital

Stimulation Activities...

Much Here to Look Forward to...

&

Number 1: Sasha, The Italian Stallian & Dasha, Lovely Young Muff 

will soon be seen Their own Apt in Italy or Prague.

(i'm Guessing Sasha will Not leave Rome)

That would be very nice. I just can't believe it. 

First, Sasha and Masha left the project. This at least was the answer RLC send by E-Mail. 

Secound, Masha is really in bad mood. Sure, It is very understandable, but in the current situation of RLC it is also extremely difficult. It would have been better if Masha had taken a break and came back later with new energy. Now there will probably be little life and many ridiculous and most of all sad shows to watch. 

No matter what happens next, either a "The Show must go on" setting or a longer depressive phase, it will be very very unfortunate.

• Like 1