Masha ,(Dasha, Sasha) General Chat Topic 2019 #5

happyone

48 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

I think Dasha is wearing that top to piss me off. she has worn it four straight days. I am really disappointed in her.   I refuse to watch them while she has that top on.

46 minutes ago, AntEater said:

Ah that is the top I was talking about. Does she just wear it to fuck with us?

That would make her Rosemary's baby (Satan is my daddy) 😏

For those who do not know the 1968 film----
Who was the father of Rosemary's Baby?
It is remarked upon that the baby has "his father's eyes," to which Rosemary protests that the baby's eyes are nothing like Guy's. It is then explained to Rosemary that Guy is not the child's true father. Her newborn child, named Adrian, is actually the son of the Devil.
  • Like 1

Day five of the Satin Top, it must smell something pretty bad by now. she is either fucking with us or she doesn't have any clean cloths. If she need new shirts get ahold of me and I will send her some.

• Like 1

The little cat gone after th mouse and caught him..miauuuu..miaummm..i got you small mouse..and small mouse says..please mr cat..please..let me got..i have two little rascals to feed..mr mouse says..miauuuu..ok..ok..but next time i will eat you..miauuu.If you read this Congrats..it was the most interesting thing you watch regard this very,very boring house.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

The little cat gone after th mouse and caught him..miauuuu..miaummm..i got you small mouse..and small mouse says..please mr cat..please..let me got..i have two little rascals to feed..mr mouse says..miauuuu..ok..ok..but next time i will eat you..miauuu.If you read this Congrats..it was the most interesting thing you watch regard this very,very boring house.

Friend ze81 a little bit you will tell us that they have become boring and monotonous! I think they work normally and they and rlc. In the other apartments we see something. I mean, usually, if you changed an apartment, it often happened to be interesting. Now, in half of the 9 residents are sitting or sitting on a single pc or on a couch or on a table.For me, this means mismanagement from the top. Like everything will send us an e-mail late and tell us that they are sorry to close!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, bean1111 said:

Day five of the Satin Top, it must smell something pretty bad by now. she is either fucking with us or she doesn't have any clean cloths. If she need new shirts get ahold of me and I will send her some.

who are you talking about?  she could start a help fund me account lol.

1 hour ago, hondarellas said:

Friend ze81 a little bit you will tell us that they have become boring and monotonous! I think they work normally and they and rlc. In the other apartments we see something. I mean, usually, if you changed an apartment, it often happened to be interesting. Now, in half of the 9 residents are sitting or sitting on a single pc or on a couch or on a table.For me, this means mismanagement from the top. Like everything will send us an e-mail late and tell us that they are sorry to close!

from the reads.......they have become very very boring and monotonous!!!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

he mis-spelled --she is wearing a shirt that reads "Satan is my daddy"

17 hours ago, happyone said:

That would make her Rosemary's baby (Satan is my daddy) 😏

For those who do not know the 1968 film----
Who was the father of Rosemary's Baby?
It is remarked upon that the baby has "his father's eyes," to which Rosemary protests that the baby's eyes are nothing like Guy's. It is then explained to Rosemary that Guy is not the child's true father. Her newborn child, named Adrian, is actually the son of the Devil.

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

he mis-spelled --she is wearing a shirt that reads "Satan is my daddy"

normally i mark this thread as read and that is why i didn't see the post on your reference to "Rosemary's Baby" and it wasn't important enough for me to backtrack to see what the forum was talking about for this apartment.

perhaps the forum is just not ready for me today lmao

19 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Let us give us their staff
bank account and make sure everyone will contribute for a new T-shirt. Because I have to offer something very big for both ! 😉