Masha ,(Dasha, Sasha) General Chat Topic 2019 #5

happyone

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Still alive but needs a big shake,masha got very usted to this shows and things become very easy to learn,no surprises or exciting moments,if she and guest forgets a little the shows and focused more in being themselfs and doing stuff in the house..then could be a nice house.

Some times the dying process taking long time and it started not yesterday or the day before as I see (I wrote when Dasha joined that's the is the collapsing process began and people laughed) and we all knows that the end is unavoidable

But as in real life I wish her or them a happy and healthy life

57 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Some times the dying process taking long time and it started not yesterday or the day before as I see (I wrote when Dasha joined that's the is the collapsing process began and people laughed) and we all knows that the end is unavoidable

But as in real life I wish her or them a happy and healthy life

56 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

The new apartment name should have been '' Mashas part time apartment ''.

Agree reb,the start of the falling of this house was when Dasha joined,as time passed things got worst till They split and Masha sadly become Bate Masha.Truly think she and guests have to do a lot more than this.Honda very true,i would trade all the bates shows this two do for watching some of the better stuff they clearly do outside..very strange they need to talk in phone in the room without cams prior to leave,and happens most of the times.We watch shows intead of theirs real life😣.

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, Alladino said:

The news overview is fine. The only issue is that they added the departure of Dasha and Sasha so late. I think this speaks for itself. They wanted to keep it as low as posible. 

What also surprises me is that they obviously have problems finding new couples. I'd have guessed they'd combine the message with the arrival of a new couple so that it do not look so bad. But nothing like that seems to be in place. Not even the a replacement for the free room in the couple on vecation apartment. 

I think RLC is slowly losing its audience. Probably the money is running out slowley.

It would be cool if they put single men and single women in the same house, let their relationship bloom naturally VS bringing couples.

When you have singles, their will be lots of drama, you'll be guessing if person 1 will fuck person 2, or if person 2 is going to end up with person 3 and person 3 ends up with person 4 etc.

It will lead to lots of sex, drama, fighting and good laughs.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, 100k said:

It would be cool if they put single men and single women in the same house, let their relationship bloom naturally VS bringing couples.

When you have singles, their will be lots of drama, you'll be guessing if person 1 will fuck person 2, or if person 2 is going to end up with person 3 and person 3 ends up with person 4 etc.

Briefly you like to see any kind of sex 

3 hours ago, 100k said:

Indeed that would be cool,they almost did that with Asia&Hakeem house but they instead of putting them as roommates,singles they decided the two would be a fake couple,so it failed.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Πράγματι, αυτό θα ήταν δροσερό, σχεδόν το έκανε αυτό με την Ασία και Χακίμ σπίτι αλλά αντί εκδρομή τους ως συγκάτοικοι, ξεχωρίζει αποφάσισαν οι δύο θα είναι ένα ψεύτικο ζευγάρι, γι 'αυτό απέτυχε.

If they bring Hakim to the Masha apartment, from bisexual might be straight! And maybe we can see something at last! 😉

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, 100k said:

Exactly! Finally someone else want to see the same thing I want to see.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hondarellas said:

If they bring Hakim to the Masha apartment, from bisexual might be straight! And maybe we can see something at last! 😉

Hehe,Think not even Hakeem would do nothing,Masha have her things planied..she and guest will very slowly "get in love",but will take time..to bad Masha decided to go this way instead of just being her again,maybe have fun with her girlfriends,some dudes etc.

And one thing for sure she and guest would have a lot more views if they did in house what they are doing outside,maybe in end of month when masha sees the incoming recieved she will start charging a couple things.Kinda feel sorry for the cats also,they always had someone to be and now are almost abandoned,at least they have one another lol.

• Like 1