Masha ,(Dasha, Sasha) General Chat Topic 2019 #5

happyone

3 hours ago, firewall said:

For me this house is dead since Masha / Sasha broke up, it was not a good idea to bring Dasha In my opinion, we now have this result

I never like M & S, and D & S, but it was a good idea to bring Dasha just for Sasha relationship with a woman become mechanical without any bad feelings and it was both.

Masha is a very selfish Maybe now she got it but I sure did not help her for days to come anyway, I hope she has learned her lesson for her sake

36 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Classic..were έρχεται μπανιέρα ντους με κεριά φώτα mood..the ερώτηση is..one κορίτσι show..or δύο κορίτσια show.At αυτό το σημείο να πάρω τίποτα ,, δεν μπορεί να είναι χειρότερο από ό, τι μέχρι τώρα 🤣 .

ze81 Let the girls relax and rest after having had such a difficult and tiring day!😉    🦆🐳🦈🐙

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

i think Masha have no notion that now she have to lead the house by herself,she just do what she did sinse she separated from S&D..bate show.more bate show.Only diference is the guest that of course does..bate show.Really don't understand it,it have all the tools to be one of most watched place but is lost in middle of nothing and daily bates.

6 minutes ago, AntEater said:

Masha cleaning, I hope this means she's finished mourning and is ready to get her shit together. Might actually be hope for life left in this apartment 🤞

Hope you are right.I am not a masha fan at all,so for me all the interest is all in the possible active guest girls,maybe some genuine meetings,things flow with naturality etc.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Hope you are right.I am not a masha fan at all,so for me all the interest is all in the possible active guest girls,maybe some genuine meetings,things flow with naturality etc.

Either that or RLC ordered her to clean the apartment lol. But from everything I know about Masha and this apartment I wouldn't expect anything to flow naturally, she is an artist so I think we are only going to see what she wants us to see, but I like her creations because she is not a boring person or afraid to push boundaries. For now I'm just glad she got rid of tattoo girl, one week was enough. Sure she was hot but she was boring and the tattoos did her no favors. I hope for you Ze that she's getting this place ready for her "sister" 😉 

• Upvote 1