Masha ,(Dasha, Sasha) General Chat Topic 2019 #5

happyone

10 minutes ago, AntEater said:

Either that or RLC ordered her to clean the apartment lol. But from everything I know about Masha and this apartment I wouldn't expect anything to flow naturally, she is an artist so I think we are only going to see what she wants us to see, but I like her creations because she is not a boring person or afraid to push boundaries. For now I'm just glad she got rid of tattoo girl, one week was enough. Sure she was hot but she was boring and the tattoos did her no favors. I hope for you Ze that she's getting this place ready for her "sister" 😉 

"I hope for you Ze that She getting pace ready for her sister",God bless you my friend!!😁.star wars rey GIF..my precious sexy blonde..bring herrr!😁.

• Upvote 1

I could be wrong but think masha gone out to pic up the next guest girl in line,sadly don't think is Masha sister because her would just arrive by herself.Would be nice to see anotehr stuff in the house,maybe some girls staying and partying for a week.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

I could be wrong but think masha gone out to pic up the next guest girl in line,sadly don't think is Masha sister because her would just arrive by herself.Would be nice to see anotehr stuff in the house,maybe some girls staying and partying for a week.

this is just the same regular routine in this apartment, they always had many guests coming here for few days nothing new

the only difference is dasha/sasha are not here

36 minutes ago, firewall said:

this is just the same regular routine in this apartment, they always had many guests coming here for few days nothing new

the only difference is dasha/sasha are not here

But this time they would actually do things,but think you are correct,even if is two,three guest it still would be the same thing as usualy.sad what the house become,or is Masha with legs open in shower putting bate shows or is some guest girl.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Yup that's exactly what I was thinking when she was getting dressed, let's see who she brings home...

17 hours ago, AntEater said:

Yup that's exactly what I was thinking when she was getting dressed, let's see who she brings home...

I guess this apartment won't be as busy as before, at least for a little while. It would have been interesting if the cute blonde-haired girl (who has already spent some time there with her BF) would move in.

In general, RLC doesn't seem to be making any real progess back to it old strength. All the short visits (BF in Barcelona and Friend of Masha) are over. What wonders me the most is that the 2nd couple place in Barcelona is not used. How is RLC think they will make this place alive if they are not even able to find People for a vaction place in the middle of summer. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Alladino said:

In general, RLC doesn't seem to be making any real progess back to it old strength.

Exactly. They said that couples would be returning but it's been over a month and only one couple has returned with no more word from them. I swear I hate RLC lack of customer service.

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

I guess this apartment won't be as busy as before, at least for a little while. It would have been interesting if the cute blonde-haired girl (who has already spent some time there with her BF) would move in.

In general, RLC doesn't seem to be making any real progess back to it old strength. All the short visits (BF in Barcelona and Friend of Masha) are over. What wonders me the most is that the 2nd couple place in Barcelona is not used. How is RLC think they will make this place alive if they are not even able to find People for a vaction place in the middle of summer. 

Rlc finds people..Sadly for some time Seems they find always the same half dozen persons..specialy in barcas Its same girls again and again,an a lot of them stay three,four months of painful boring routines and do nothing more than shows.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Rlc finds people..Sadly for some time Seems they find always the same half dozen persons..specialy in barcas Its same girls again and again,an a lot of them stay three,four months of painful boring routines and do nothing more than shows.

To be honest, I have no issue with Girls stay longer or be invited more than once. It's just important that you actually see something of her life. Show girls (like unfortunately almost all the Girls in Barcelona) shouldn't be in the project at all. Girls like Sofie are a complete waste of time and money. 

I'm not sure about Masha. She might find her way back to her old strength and I think it makes sense to have some patience. Maybe she finds herself, stops with these silly masturbation shows and manages to revive the apartment. This could take a while, though. But in the end it could be real life again.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

To be honest, I have no issue with Girls stay longer or be invited more than once. It's just important that you actually see something of her life. Show girls (like unfortunately almost all the Girls in Barcelona) shouldn't be in the project at all. Girls like Sofie are a complete waste of time and money. 

I'm not sure about Masha. She might find her way back to her old strength and I think it makes sense to have some patience. Maybe she finds herself, stops with these silly masturbation shows and manages to revive the apartment. This could take a while, though. But in the end it could be real life again.

"Show girls",that's were the girls i was talking about,they return time after time and always doing the same shows and beyavours,Masha house is kinda becoming a show house..not a normal house without big routines but a show one were we know what will happen..masha alone for some days..bate in shower and show in bed at night..guest girl arrive stays few weeks..then Masha alone again till another girl arrive.

• Like 1